FREE!! Trailblazer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverunicorn

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Cleaned out the basement closet and have the following items I will not be using available for FREE to GMT Nation members!

Items are free, but some are kind of heavy. I would request some compensation for shipping (in the item descriptions) if not local pickup. All items came from or were made for a SWB Trailblazer. It is up to you to determine compatability with your vehicle. Thannk you.

I am in Quakertown, PA if you would prefer to pick them up locally. All e-mails and Private messages will be responded to in the order received. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks for looking. Here are the items I have available:

1) Gray Weathertech rear seat mat. Gray in color CLAIMED

2) Right side power outside rear view mirror. CLAIMED

3) Center console insert. Does not have the rubber pad at the bottom. Used and dusty CLAIMED

4) Overhead center console. Had sunroof switch. and overhead lights. Missing light lenses. CLAIMED

5) Inside rear view mirror with Onstar buttons. No compass or temp display. CLAIMED

6) GM factory splash guards (front AND back). Part #'s 12497428 front and back. CLAIMED

Thanks for looking!

Chris

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Do you know if the Splash Guards are compatible with the 02-09 Envoy?

If they are, I'll gladly either pick them up -or pay the shipping cost. Either choice is fine for me :biggrin:

silverunicorn

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
hockeyman said:
Do you know if the Splash Guards are compatible with the 02-09 Envoy?

If they are, I'll gladly either pick them up -or pay the shipping cost. Either choice is fine for me :biggrin:

TexazReece said:
If he doesn't take the rubber gm splash guards I'll gladly take em

Peco said:
Interested in the splash guards if Hockeyman pass on them.

Okay, so I will consider these claimed as well. If I don't hear back from Hockeyman by tomorrow either way, I will move down the line to TexazReece. If he should pass, then Peco would be next in line. Thanks for the interest.

Chris

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
Ill take your center consile insert.

silverunicorn

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Bub said:
Ill take your center consile insert.

Sounds good. PM me your address and I will get it out to you this week.

Boog2006 said:
Overhead consol...I'll send a pm

Got it, thanks, Sorry, I read the PM before I looked here, LOL Sorry for my confusion.

hockeyman said:

Got it. Sorry guys, Hockeyman was forst for the splash guards.

Only thing left is the inside rear view mirror at this point, and there may be someone pending on that. PM sent for clarification.

Chris

silverunicorn

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
All Items claimed.

Mods, please lock this thread. I will be shipping out all the parts this coming week.

Happy Holidays! :thumbsup:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peacesouljer1

Members Online