Free roof rack!! anyone who wants it!

stunter85

Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
I have a roof rack and a cargo cover that i took off my 2004 trailblazer and would like someone to have them that would use them...they are just sitting in my barn and i'd rather give them to someone that would make some use out of them.:smile:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
I would like to have the cargo cover.

stunter85

Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
the cover is grey..my truck came with grey leather and it matches that and its in really good shape...just hate to see it setting around not in use.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
stunter85 said:
jkust pm me your info and we will get this cover shipped out to you!!:thumbsup:

PM sent.:smile:

stunter85

Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
just got you pm...jkust im boxing it up and sending it your way..still have the roof rack if anyone want it tho

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
stunter85 said:
just got you pm...jkust im boxing it up and sending it your way..still have the roof rack if anyone want it tho

Any idea if it will fit an '08? I have a roof rack but do not have the cross piece(s) that connect the 2 sides together.

stunter85

Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
i wish i could tell you if they would fit or not....i imagine they would and if you want them they are yours my friend

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Thank you stunter85. I know most people are busy taking their roof racks off their trucks. Guess I'm the odd one out :smile: I still like to carry stuff on top when I can.

Wish I had seen this thread when you first posted it as I really want a cargo cover :yes:

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
There is a parts yard here that has cargo covers. I got mine from them a cpl weeks ago for $45 + tax. Was in great shape and worked like a charm. If anyone needs one let me know what color you need and I will contact them.

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
is it a roof rack like a basket or is it the frame pieces for the OEM roof rack system?

very interested- have a big camping trip coming up and just cut the spare tire out from the undercarriage so looking for a place to store other than the trunk.

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
yeah i think i misinterpreted that one. i thought with the cargo cover he also had a safari rack, but it makes more sense that he would only have one and not both. :duh:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
I actually forgot about the cargo cover. I never received it.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
I also had forgotten about this. I never received the roof rack.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online