FOR SALE FREE Drivers Side Blinker Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
FS Drivers side blinker mirror with clear lens, brand new, never installed. Doesn't come with back cover, sold as is.

Free to a good home, just pay shipping. :smile:
Ryan

20160630_104506_zpscptlddvi.jpg

20160630_104514_zpsxuogwumw.jpg

Last edited:

RTTBLT1

Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
FS Drivers side blinker mirror with clear lens, brand new, never installed. Doesn't come with back cover, sold as is.

Free to a good home, just pay shipping. :smile:
Ryan

20160630_104506_zpscptlddvi.jpg

20160630_104514_zpsxuogwumw.jpg

I'm interested.....how do I go about sending you the payment for shipping?

RTTBLT1

Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
Hey man. I have to stay late at work so I won't have a long enough break to go to UPS. If you get me your zip, I'll have you a quote by 12 EST Saturday. I'll try my best to go tomorrow but it's my birthday and I work all day.

Ok, my Zip is 66053 and that is in Kansas.

Another July B-day!...my cousins is the 4th and mine is the 5th.

Thanks again.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Damn I just need the drivers side grey signal! If you don't need the grey. I can send my orange signal.

RTTBLT1

Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
You need the clear lens, if not, it would be cool to help 2 guys out at once. Just my thought.

Yes, sir. That was the only reason I was wanting it, to covert from the Orange Lens style to the Clear Lens type...but since I'm a reasonable guy and don't have the Passenger side yet and if @triz already has one of the two and needing only the Driver's side...I will let him scoop it up if he would like. I know they are EXPENSIVE to obtain.

Reactions: dmanns67 and triz

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Yes, sir. That was the only reason I was wanting it, to covert from the Orange Lens style to the Clear Lens type...but since I'm a reasonable guy and don't have the Passenger side yet and if @triz already has one of the two and needing only the Driver's side...I will let him scoop it up if he would like. I know they are EXPENSIVE to obtain.

That is awesome of you! Thanks!

Reactions: RTTBLT1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online