Free Brake Inspection At The GM Dealership

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Wow! I got a coupon in the mail from the local GM Dealership for a free brake inspection. Looking at the picture I guess they sure do a thorough inspection. I think the Tec is checking all the slots to make sure theres no dirt in there. Must be a good inspection since they take it all apart :rotfl:...

Attachments

• DSC02353.jpg
    DSC02353.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 17

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Denali n DOO said:
... free brake inspection. ...
As you know, there ain't no such thing as a free visit to the dealer, or actually any mechanic with a lure to troll for new victims. Once they have you in their clutches, they'll find SOMETHING wrong. Guaranteed.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The inspection is free but not the labour to jack your vehicle, remove the wheels or to take them apart for the said inspection :rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Looks like a nice shiny brand new rotor too :biggrin:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Denali n DOO said:
I think the Tec is checking all the slots to make sure theres no dirt in there.

LMFAO!!!! I can see it now, "recommend cleaning debris from rotor air gap....$79.95".

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
Wow! I got a coupon in the mail from the local GM Dealership for a free brake inspection. Looking at the picture I guess they sure do a thorough inspection. I think the Tec is checking all the slots to make sure theres no dirt in there. Must be a good inspection since they take it all apart :rotfl:...

Maybe it includes rotating the air in your tires at no additional charge!:rotfl:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
No No.. The muffler bearings grease has gone bad, and they must replace the muffler bearings..

And theres a hole in the turn signal fluid tank!

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
TollKeeper said:
No No.. The muffler bearings grease has gone bad, and they must replace the muffler bearings..

And theres a hole in the turn signal fluid tank!

Don't forget to change the windshield wiper filter because when that clogs your wipers don't go as fast.:wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online