[FOUND] WTB: Cargo Shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Looking for a cargo shade for my 2007 Envoy - Ebony interior. They seem hard to come by, guess it was an option not many people took. I've been ok with the security the factory tint offers but lately the stick fingers bunch have been looking in the back of vehicles with flashlights. I try to keep the truck empty but when the wife is shopping look out! :eek: Not sure if the Trailblazer one will fit, anyone know? Don't imagine they made those parts unique to models. My local dealer does have a listing but I'd have to sell a body part to afford it.
Cheers,
NewfieEnvoy

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
NewfieEnvoy said:
Looking for a cargo shade for my 2007 Envoy - Ebony interior. They seem hard to come by, guess it was an option not many people took. I've been ok with the security the factory tint offers but lately the stick fingers bunch have been looking in the back of vehicles with flashlights. I try to keep the truck empty but when the wife is shopping look out! :eek: Not sure if the Trailblazer one will fit, anyone know? Don't imagine they made those parts unique to models. My local dealer does have a listing but I'd have to sell a body part to afford it.
Cheers,
NewfieEnvoy

You and everybody else. All three of my 360's came with the shade and only one of them actually had it in there when I bought it used (actually same with the cargo organizer) They should all be the same fitment. Ebay is the spot I've seen them most.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Check craigslist, thats where I found mine. Craigslist price seems be be bewteen 25-50, ebay price is usually 2 to 3 times as much. Keep checking maybe you will get lucky

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Me007gold said:
Check craigslist, thats where I found mine. Craigslist price seems be be bewteen 25-50, ebay price is usually 2 to 3 times as much. Keep checking maybe you will get lucky

For some reason I don't think he is going to easily find one on Craigslist in the Netherlands. :no:

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
For some reason I don't think he is going to easily find one on Craigslist in the Netherlands.

LOL Not exactly the Netherlands, Newfoundland its the farthest point east in Canada.

I've been checking Ebay, there's been a couple available but none will ship to Canada :mad: Craigslist never caught on here as much as it did in the USA. Kijiji is really popular but no cargo shades. Are there any aftermarket versions that will fit or look half decent?

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
I found one on Kijiji, its Grey but its better than nothing right now. It's from a 2002 Envoy, anyone know if that will fit a 2007 Envoy? I can't find any part numbers for the shade to compare, and I'm not sure if messed with the interior of the trunk better model years.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
NewfieEnvoy said:
I found one on Kijiji, its Grey but its better than nothing right now. It's from a 2002 Envoy, anyone know if that will fit a 2007 Envoy? I can't find any part numbers for the shade to compare, and I'm not sure if messed with the interior of the trunk better model years.

It will fit, unless its for the lwb

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
I have one that's like a light tan color. I would be willing to part with it. If interested, shoot me a PM.

NewfieEnvoy

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
I finally got a cargo shade! Locally off Kijiji for $50. I tried the dealer, they are listed for $460+taxes!!!!!!! It's out of a 2002 a guy was parting out, mines a 2007 so I guess they didn't change them over the years. Works great, I was looking a a little more security in the trunk without darkening the windows any more than stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online