Fiberglassin My Center Console!

El1t3tb

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
needless to say it is time... girlfriend had jumped on my console top part thing and put a hole through it (dont ask why lol) so every time i put my elbow on it,it sinks down FTL.

so what im doing is fixing the stock one and while im at it making a custom one. i have several ideas for the custom one... im either wanting to put an 8" woofer in (if it will fit) or just bodyfiller/prime/paint it make it look great and put in some leds. i may just end up making three of them and try all of my ideas lol. and if this ends up working as good as i hope it does i may start making some for resale.

now whos up for some pics?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You know the rule.

no-pics.gif

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
#1. No need to explain what women do in GMTs I have the same issue.
#2. That sounds awesome,I want to see it!

El1t3tb

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
#1. No need to explain what women do in GMTs I have the same issue.
#2. That sounds awesome,I want to see it!

they just have no respect bro... its crazy :hissyfit:

ask and you shall receive :wink:

0765ff5d.jpg

eddc3618.jpg

NOTE: this was my first time ever fiber glassing and im no way even close to done, havent even trimmed it up lol. so dont judge.
41da18ae.jpg

ffaa9cfb.jpg

El1t3tb

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
got one done and tried to make a 8" woofer fit but it just looked weird and didnt work out so i trashed it and im almost done with the pretty one. whos up for pics?

Shabba

Dec 1, 2011
el1t3tb said:
got one done and tried to make a 8" woofer fit but it just looked weird and didnt work out so i trashed it and im almost done with the pretty one. Whos up for pics?

ooooooh, me me me me me!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.