Fender Bender !

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Some wanker backed into my baby at the market center:

a9e6u6a8.jpg

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
Sorry to see that! Someone hit my wife's car in a similar manner - hit it while backing up on the left rear quarter.

Gotta love the sense of responsibility people have these days.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
C-ya said:
Sorry to see that! Someone hit my wife's car in a similar manner - hit it while backing up on the left rear quarter.

Gotta love the sense of responsibility people have these days.

Good news tho it didn't break anything he was driving a FORD! It messed his bumper up more than mine. I think the damage can be buffed out but since he did it he can pay.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
did you see him do it? or did he leave a note?

i would double check you side bumper connections.
there is a knob that slides into a bracket (best way i can describe it)
i have had mine break (in my old 03) due to a minor fender bender (not my fault)
if it's broken you could get a new bumper out of it. :twocents:

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
fletch09 said:
did you see him do it? or did he leave a note?

i would double check you side bumper connections.
there is a knob that slides into a bracket (best way i can describe it)
i have had mine break (in my old 03) due to a minor fender bender (not my fault)
if it's broken you could get a new bumper out of it. :twocents:

Happened in a parking lot. He was in front of mr and decided to reverse and hit me lol na I checked it all looks fine

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Just went and got an estimate front bumper needs to be replaced. And im the Victom party. Do i have to pay a deductible?

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
jrSS said:
Nope if its not ur fault they cut u a check.

That's good, my deductible is $500 :thumbdown:

Feb 24, 2012
Ghost said:
Just went and got an estimate front bumper needs to be replaced. And im the Victom party. Do i have to pay a deductible?

make sure they check the impact absorption material behind the front bumper. It's usually styrofoam or plastic crate material and if it got compressed it should be replaced. It's invisible to the visual inspection from outside...

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
deekster_caddy said:
make sure they check the impact absorption material behind the front bumper. It's usually styrofoam or plastic crate material and if it got compressed it should be replaced. It's invisible to the visual inspection from outside...

Yea they will take off the bumper sometime next week when I bring the truck back and they noticed the grey textured bottom part of the bumper is cracked (I didn't notice it) and that cannot be repaired cause of the texture so they just replace the whole bumper and when I go there I'm going to watch them take the bumper off cause I'm curious to see behind and I know for a fact that Styrofoam is cracked that is behind the bumper.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online