Feeler and questions..

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Alright, I have some older speakers, and head units that I just dont have a use for anymore. Used to be sponsored by Pioneer, but that much thump, and noise just got old..

So, this is a feeler thread to see if these are of interest, and maybe what they are worth.

I have 2 12" Blue Cone Kenwood subs. No idea the model, or anything. The cones are bright blue (stock color)They are at most 10 years old. I know they are both good.

I have a Pioneer Premier DEH-66DH, with remote. This used to be the top of the line.. WAY BACK WHEN! Suppose to be able to wire a security system into it, and other odds and ends. This is a 1.5 din unit. is somewhat direct fit for older Dodge and GM products.

Rockford Fosgate RFX-9400 Copper chassis CD/MP3 head unit, with remote. Works had it installed for 1 year on a standard audio system (No Amps), and moved to a diferent rig that had a nice Pioneer in it.

Bass cannon. Currently has 1 of the KENWOOD subs mounted to it. Had it mounted in my Acura some years ago. About 2-3 feet long, ported.

2 12" sub box. 2 feet deep, 4 feet wide, ported dual in front.

These I know I have.. Would anyone have interest in these? I can get pics. This is just a feeler. The units are working, just not sure if they have any interest for anyone.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
I might be interested in the DEH-66DH. I have a vehicle that it would fit perfectly in, and I have a hard time finding a good replacement for.

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I honestly dont even know what it, or any of the other items would be worth..

I see the remote selling for 85 bucks :eek: on ebay, and the face for 25. but thats all I know..

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Will be heading to the storage locker tomorow. Will get some pics of the Pioneer, the Kenwood subs, sub box, and sub cannon.

I hope I can find the Rockford. I think its already packed up, and in Denver..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online