February Meet

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Fishsticks are you parting with you beefy bumper??

And ok so Woodinville it is, an early meet time? 9 am? Fishsticks I know you said you can't show up till closer to ten so just come when you can, unless 10am works better.

As far as a place, I think our best bet would be the Woodinville Cafe, it is in a parking lot where QFC went out of business so it is usually a big empty lot. Plus they are open that early on a Sunday and have good food, if we want to eat.

How many people would want to go wheeling? Taking our time, I usually spend about 2-3 hours up there; I can do the trip in 2hi. You WILL go through some water with this rain, no more then 6" deep.

I'm trying to upload my most recent video that is a time lapse, but here is the raw video. Please turn off sounds.... I sound like a tard in here a few times. :redface:

If you skip along you will have a pretty good idea of whats out there.
Highlights:
Steepest downhill/uphill on loose gravel: 26:35 / 36min
Will require maneuvering for stock height vehicles: Starting @ 12:15-30
Muddy Fun: 20-24min
[video=youtube;qUwfdcm7rgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwfdcm7rgY[/video]

Here is a video of some of the mud/puddle fun (this is the deepest part, and completely avoidable; there is a bypass route :rotfl: )
[video=youtube;6MTlwR51VAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MTlwR51VAw[/video]

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Nah I'm selling my stock bumper cover with fog lights.

I need to make a stop in Newcastle while I'm up there. I won't be staying over like I usually do. 11ish is actually better for me. :redface:

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
The plans sound good to me, but i won't be able to go wheeling. I am leaving sunday to head back to Spokane.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
So what's the head count for this meet? Just curious as to who is coming.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
So what's the head count for this meet? Just curious as to who is coming.

I'm still in.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
We are still in

asautt

Dec 5, 2011
If the "final answer" is Woodinville I will probably drop by for a quick group hug and cuppa Joe before I head off to work. :thumbsup:

Alan

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah looks like Woodinville is the final decision. Does 9AM at the Woodinville Cafe work for everyone? Just trying to get something set in stone before I am without my computer for the weekend. I'll still have my droid razr but I really don't check tapatalk for forum updates.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I'm in,

the only thing with the 9am start is fishsticks wont roll around until around 11. maybe a lil later like 9:30 or 10 am start time?

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
I've had some unforeseen circumstances come up that may prevent me from going this Sunday. I'll know more in the coming days.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
kardain said:
woodinville cafe - Google Maps

^since I don't know my way around woodinville very well, is that the right place?

yes kardain that is it!

Ok so lets do 10am, Woodinville Cafe. Park a couple rows east of the cafe. I'll be there early so look for the black beast. For those that want to wheel, I think there should be at least three people going up to make it worth while; otherwise lets save for a trip another meet.

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
Good and bad news!

Good news is I picked up the overtime Sunday.:smile:

Bad news is I'm now unable to come on Sunday. :frown:

So you guys and gals next time.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Well I guess that's good news, but too bad you can't make it. I will always post up if I ever come to the area.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Again we are still in I think and maybe up for some wheeling. :biggrin:

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Alright let's finalize it ten am, woodinville cafe

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Heading out now.... Gps puts me there just before 10

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Another successful meet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329683189236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329683189236.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 47
  • uploadfromtaptalk1329683203583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329683203583.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 47

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
It was nice to meet all of you.

Another successful meet.

Agreed. As far as I know, nobody broke anything which is always good.

From the other side:
o81fq.jpg

Yeah, I think its time for a lift... scraped frame a few times getting to this spot :redface:
hKS7z.jpg

This picture was not easy to get
oMyyu.jpg

asautt

Dec 5, 2011
Too bad I missed the meet. Woke up to a cold house and finally got the old furnace burning again just in time to head to work.
:hissyfit:

Will try to catch ya'all the next time.

Alan

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah it was a great meet even though there were only 4 TBs there. Donnie we had to do some urban wheeling for you since you couldn't make it. The spots were perfect. Freshly cut down trees in the parking lot with nice high mounds around the ground level stumps.only scraped the front bumper cover a little. No damage :smile::raspberry:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Answer069 said:
Yeah it was a great meet even though there were only 4 TBs there. Donnie we had to do some urban wheeling for you since you couldn't make it. The spots were perfect. Freshly cut down trees in the parking lot with nice high mounds around the ground level stumps.only scraped the front bumper cover a little. No damage :smile::raspberry:

The object is to put ONE tire on the obstacle and still have the other 3 touching the ground. Needs more flex. :raspberry:

Sorry I missed the meet. I'm freshly single and had to move some of my stuff over to the new place this weekend.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Looks like fun, Ill be at the next meet!

After Friday when Jeff and I install his lift, we'll have another lifted TB running around the NW! :wootwoot:

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
I'm definitely out for the install party which is a shame because I was actually going to be able to make it. Came down sick last night so I will definitely be out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online