factory dvd player wiring

oh05ext

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
For anyone that has a factory flip down dvd player you might want to take it down and check the wiring too see if it looks like ours.The player would work intermittenly. Pulling the wires gently would make it start or stop working so I figured a plug was going bad.Once I got it down and tore apart I found the real issue.Does anyone know where I can buy the wiring harness from. Im colorblind and hate messing with wiring.OR I can send this sob to someone and they could fix it for a nominal fee???????

Attachments

• dvd screen wiring.jpg
    dvd screen wiring.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6

Joey71

Jun 5, 2012
Dont mean to jump in anybodys thread but i would love a harness for the OEM flip dvd also. If anyone knows where we can find one please let us know

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
you couldnt just splice those together and wrap them in electrical tape and put em right back in?

oh05ext

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
im colorblind so i hate wiring but i can do it.isnt the braided cable for shielding or something like that to keep noise down?if i havent heard anything by this weekend im gonna get some shrinkwrap and splice em together

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
thats rough being colorblind, but if you have a buddy or anyone that can help because If you take that somewhere unless you know a really honest shop they will probably overcharge which is at most a $10-$20 MAX job. And yes that looks to be a braided shield just like you would find on your coax lines going to your TVs in your house.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online