Expensive day for this GMT owner.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I bet that pizza didn't get delivered on time!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I don't want to generalize too much... but I suspect the Trailblazer driver was at fault. Seems most pizza delivery guys drive like maniacs, at least around here.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Man you hate to see any accident- but the damage done to that vintage Rolls... not good. What a shame. Hopefully no Grey Pupon was harmed...

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Theres another tb in the pic with the rolls royce hahaha guess the tbs are popular down there

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Sparky said:
I don't want to generalize too much... but I suspect the Trailblazer driver was at fault. Seems most pizza delivery guys drive like maniacs, at least around here.

:iagree: 1000%

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
If you read the story, it says the TB had light damage, HTF does ripping off the CA with the wheel, hub etc constitute light damage? I suspect the TB has more damage than the Roller, if you don't count cosmetics.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Who was the rapper that was driving the rolls royce?

It clearly wasn't a rapper, look at the rims, no self respecting rapper would have anything less than 22" rims.

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Who was the rapper that was driving the rolls royce?

Lmao, that's funny.

I've met the guy that drives the RR, some rich white guy who has way to much money.

One thing about this area, since we have the Navy base, and thousands of new families move to the area every year, we have had some families become overnight millionairs selling land to both private and commercial groups. The area the accident happened which is a massive housing community named Wildwood, was sold for something like 30 million about 40 years ago. The same family owns a commercial park outside of the base gate which houses, defense contractor companies and other businesses. Their lease per year for the entire are is something like 3.5 Mil. So we do have some nice cars, just far and few between as most of the wealthy families are also redneck, they buy expensive trucks, boats, etc.

Yes Trailblazers are extremely common, if I drive north 10 miles I might see 20-30 of them depending on the time of day. Not to mention other GMT 360's.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.