Envoy XL Cargo Tray

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The North Face Edition EXT had threaded plates set onto the bottom of that for the owner to screw in legs, to use it outside the truck as a picnic or food prep table, etc. You might consider adding that feature.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
tokahao said:
View attachment 10281

Mostly because I finally found out what those notches in the cargo bay are for.
Haha, ok, now that you have the cargo bay notches filled, do you know what the hooks, on the tray, are for?

tokahao

Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
RayVoy said:
Haha, ok, now that you have the cargo bay notches filled, do you know what the hooks, on the tray, are for?

Wish I knew... but whatever it's for, I want it! :undecided:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
tokahao said:
RayVoy said:

Wish I knew... but whatever it's for, I want it! :undecided:

I like using it for groceries. Put the tray in the vertical position with the hooks facing the lift gate, then you can put the loops on plastic bags over the hooks, and your stuff won't slide around or fall over. :thumbsup:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
damnit why couldn't they have it for us swb's :frown::sadcry:. Got any pics of how this looks in your TB EXT?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
TexazReece said:
damnit why couldn't they have it for us swb's :frown::sadcry:. Got any pics of how this looks in your TB EXT?

Not ATM, I leave the tray on the bottom mounts, and my sub box sits on top of it. I'll move some stuff and snap a couple pics tomorrow, unless someone else posts it first.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Tray on the bottom, where I usually have it... Carpet side up, hooks down

IMAG0163-1.jpg

Upright position, hooks out, sits flat against the back of the 3rd row seats when they are in the seating position.

IMAG0164.jpg

Upper mounting position, hooks and tray up, carpet side down. If my sub box was shorter and wider, I would leave it up here.

IMAG0165.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online