Envoy/trailblazer factory radio $75 obo

eutechnyx

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
I have for sale a factory radio out of my 03 envoy. Im not sure if it will fit any other models/years but I dont see why not. It is in perfect working order and no cosmetic damages. Asking 75 obo shipped. You can PM me here or call/text me 4O7-283-4415 Item is in orlando FL

factory_radio.jpg

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
eutechnyx said:
I have for sale a factory radio out of my 03 envoy. Im not sure if it will fit any other models/years but I dont see why not. It is in perfect working order and no cosmetic damages. Asking 75 obo shipped. You can PM me here or call/text me 4O7-283-4415 Item is in orlando FL

factory_radio.jpg

Would you be willing to sell the knobs?

eutechnyx

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
I dont think id want to do that but shoot me an offer on the entire radio and maybe we can work a deal.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
eutechnyx said:
I dont think id want to do that but shoot me an offer on the entire radio and maybe we can work a deal.

I would make an offer, but I don't want to offend you lol. Since I only need one knob, i'd likely be offering WAY less than you want. Like $3.00 bucks :biggrin: and that pays for shipping too.

Thanks though!

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
Voymom said:
Would you be willing to sell the knobs?

Weird request, I think. What is even weirder is that a guy in Maui, HI requested the knobs from my old Bose headunit... gonna get those out for him today!

jaguarjoe

Nov 22, 2012
I realize full well that this a pretty dead thread, but it does have knob stuff in it.
Anyhow, how do you remove the knobs on these radios? Our upper "vol/on-off" knob is pretty much wore out, I would like to replace it.
Does anyone have one of these knobs they'd like to sell?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amri

Members Online

No members online now.