Electronic Fans

etperez22

Hello All,

I am considering EFans install. I have looked around and seems like PCMforless and Fast-Motorsports are the two sellers I am considering purchasing the efans from.. Any opinions between the two? Seems like they are pretty much the same fan set except that FMS seems cheaper.

Thanks,

billy

Boricua SS

If you haven't bought them yet, those 2 vendors are about the most reputable ones on the forums.. you can't go wrong with either.. I myself have the Dorman fans listed on PCM and I have the PCMforLESS hardware/wiring harness and there patch tune... absolutely love them...

jimmyjam

i've never seen a fast harness but have owned a pcmforless one, its nice quality, uses delphi metripack relays that are weatherproof not cheapies, and their fan brackets fit well and are sturdy.

nelson performance offers a three relay-two speed harness. i haven't seen one of these either so i can't comment on quality but IMO this is the way to go, as this is how the relays are configured in the f-body cars originally. i don't know why alvin doesn't offer this configuration, besides the fact that you have to add a pin (or two pins in a '08) to the ecm connectors so its not just plug and play and i can imagine the headache dealing with people having problems getting them in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member