Electronic Fans

etperez22

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Hello All,

I am considering EFans install. I have looked around and seems like PCMforless and Fast-Motorsports are the two sellers I am considering purchasing the efans from.. Any opinions between the two? Seems like they are pretty much the same fan set except that FMS seems cheaper.

Thanks,

billy

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
If you haven't bought them yet, those 2 vendors are about the most reputable ones on the forums.. you can't go wrong with either.. I myself have the Dorman fans listed on PCM and I have the PCMforLESS hardware/wiring harness and there patch tune... absolutely love them...

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i've never seen a fast harness but have owned a pcmforless one, its nice quality, uses delphi metripack relays that are weatherproof not cheapies, and their fan brackets fit well and are sturdy.

nelson performance offers a three relay-two speed harness. i haven't seen one of these either so i can't comment on quality but IMO this is the way to go, as this is how the relays are configured in the f-body cars originally. i don't know why alvin doesn't offer this configuration, besides the fact that you have to add a pin (or two pins in a '08) to the ecm connectors so its not just plug and play and i can imagine the headache dealing with people having problems getting them in.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online