Eastern Canada Check-In

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
CdnGMan said:
That said, when's the first "Meet n Greet" of the 2013 season gonna be?? And where?? :wootwoot:

Well the campground opens 26th April and we will be there pretty much every weekend with the boat in the dock at the lake.
Same offer still stands as the last 2 seasons. :biggrin:

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
Spike said:
Where is the campground, what is the name of it?
Is the fishing any good?

Wildwood Conservation area just outside of St Mary's Near Stratford. Nice lake (reservoir) Don't do a lot of fishing ouirselves. Mainly water skiing and tubing. We are seasonal but there are lots of transient sites as well.

Spike

kenmyfam said:
Wildwood Conservation area just outside of St Mary's Near Stratford. Nice lake (reservoir) Don't do a lot of fishing ouirselves. Mainly water skiing and tubing. We are seasonal but there are lots of transient sites as well.

I'm going to be close to there, at the Pinery, in July. Maybe i'll stop in.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
kenmyfam said:
Come on by. Let me know when you are coming.:thumbsup:

Sounds like a meet in Stonetown is in the works :thumbsup:

I'll keep watching for the date you guys gonna meet, I'll drop in as well. Maybe some others will join in too...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Mr. m0stly_harmless checking back in.

It's been a while.

I've not been well, but I have been working on getting better and that's taken a ton of time and energy from me. Please be gentle, I'm still not "fixed" completely. :tongue:

I am just recently started to feel good enough to venture out and do things I used to like doing.

I'm still doing decals for those who are wondering, I've got some catching up to do as my collection of masters was decimated during a hardware failure earlier this year (on top of everything else). :frown:

For those of you who asked for something before or during *my* crash last year, I apologise for the problems I may have caused and, if you're still interested, I'll get you them decals. I'll also cut them for free. You know whom you are. :redface:

Stef.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:

It's been a while.

I've not been well, but I have been working on getting better and that's taken a ton of time and energy from me. Please be gentle, I'm still not "fixed" completely. :tongue:

I am just recently started to feel good enough to venture out and do things I used to like doing.

I'm still doing decals for those who are wondering, I've got some catching up to do as my collection of masters was decimated during a hardware failure earlier this year (on top of everything else). :frown:

For those of you who asked for something before or during *my* crash last year, I apologise for the problems I may have caused and, if you're still interested, I'll get you them decals. I'll also cut them for free. You know whom you are. :redface:

Stef.

It's good to see that you're back at it my friend... :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have up those sleeves of yours... :undecided:

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
harmless said:

It's been a while.

Stef.

Good to see you back on your feet again. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your recovery. :smile:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Thanks guys!!

Feels good to be back...

Kinda hard to hide things in short sleeves there Greg... but all them little boxes in garage hold my goodies just fine... :wootwoot:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome back Harmless! Glad to hear your doing well and posting again. I might have to follow CdnGMan when he comes up to do his modding, then I'll see what you got in those lil boxes. I got a bunch of stuff I wanna do this year, mostly cosmetic but the PCM tune will be soon, maybe when the May holiday PCM4less sale is on.

GMan, let me know when your going north...:thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Welcome back Harmless! Glad to hear your doing well and posting again. I might have to follow CdnGMan when he comes up to do his modding, then I'll see what you got in those lil boxes. I got a bunch of stuff I wanna do this year, mostly cosmetic but the PCM tune will be soon, maybe when the May holiday PCM4less sale is on.

GMan, let me know when your going north...:thumbsup:

He'll have to move up here for the amount of work he's got planned for me... :crazy::crazy: Which reminds me... :undecided:

I need to find a t-shirt that reads:

"I'm his bitch ->" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online