Dual exhaust

familywagon12

Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
I have an 03 Envoy XL that I want to run dual exhaust on but every where I have taken it to they say that I have to remove my spare tire off from underneeth my truck and I do not like that idea due to knowing that if I need a change of tire I will have to wait for someone to bring it to me, please help:crazy::crazy:.
Thanks for your time.

OctaneRider03

Jul 31, 2012
I don't think this is the thread to help your question bud. Try looking into some of the exhaust and intake threads by our other members! -Octane

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I split the topic off into its own new thread. To post new threads, you need to be up one level from where you were, not inside a thread where you can add posts to an existing thread.

But welcome to the place to be!

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to The Nation bro, I don't think you'd have to remove spare. A bud of mine has duals and still has his spare.

ksimm92

Apr 28, 2012
it can be done, you just have to find the right shop. I have dual 2.5 on my short wheel base trailblazer and still have my spare tire on. I know when I was researching before I found a few members on here that have duals.

KNBlazer

Feb 8, 2012
..any of you had heat problems afterward with the dual exhaust causing heat on the drivers side? Prepping to get my exhaust installed...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not sure why you think it would be different than the passenger side. I have put duals on several vehicles and this will likely be getting it soon and never seen issues side to side. Do you have some reason you think it will?

smt 59

I have a Borla dual exhaust system and the spare tire is in place and functional no heat issue or anything else. When you go for a quality product all fits in place like a glove.

Reactions: dmanns67

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed1999

Members Online