DJM upper control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
I have a pair of BRAND NEW DJM upper control arms. They have never been installed. They are still in the original box, but the box is rough. I planned on installing with my trailblazer, but I'm going for that stanced look, so I kinda want to keep the negative camber I have right now. If you want to lower your 360 the right way you need this to align properly. I'm asking $275 shipped OBO. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Really want to move these.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
good luck with sale these are a higher demand on TBSSowners if you don't sell here first.
These are the older models right?

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:
good luck with sale these are a higher demand on TBSSowners if you don't sell here first.
These are the older models right?

Thanks! I'm gonna post them over there in the morning. I bought them about 2 months ago direct from DJM, and this is what they sent me. I believe they are the older model, but not sure.

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
jrSS said:
So you went up in price??? Lol. So these aren't the notched arms tony sells??

Sorry, that was a typo! I meant to drop them to $250 shipped. I know it's kinda late, but they are still for sale. Now I really want them gone. I've put them in, greased the bushings, and installed them for about 100 miles. The powdercoating now has chips, so I'm dropping these to $230 shipped. Someone buy these!

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
THESE are the old version not my new modified version.

If you buy these you can send them to me to go thru the upper ball joint clearance and fix for slop and also will cnc notch the bottom so does not hit the spindle and crack it like this version does.

$125 total for fixing the arms and shipping back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online