Different Tails

Pittdawg

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Bought some used euro tails that were all scuffed up. Did a quick and dirty black gloss spray paint job and screwed them in. Whatcha all think? It has been raining here so please excuse how dirty my baby is.

Attachments

• 20130127_142513.jpg
    20130127_142513.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 36

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I like them, but I'm a little biased. I have the same on my Voy. :biggrin:

Oh so slow

Jan 1, 2013
CdnGMan said:
While I'm not a fan of that style, I do realize that you 'Voy owners get the short end of the stick when it came to taillight choices... :wink:

I disagree. The asenders tinted all red are sick. :twocents:

I wish they would fit my TB...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
CdnGMan said:
While I'm not a fan of that style, I do realize that you 'Voy owners get the short end of the stick when it came to taillight choices... :wink:

:iagree:

Oh so slow said:
I disagree. The asenders tinted all red are sick. :twocents:

I wish they would fit my TB...

IMO Asender tails are the best choice for a Voy, but good luck finding them at a reasonable price.

ssmedt

Dec 8, 2011
CdnGMan said:

I think that us "other" 360 owners got the short end of the stick. At least there are 1 or 2 aftermarket options for the envoy

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
ssmedt said:
I think that us "other" 360 owners got the short end of the stick. At least there are 1 or 2 aftermarket options for the envoy

Don't the Saab tails fit the Rainier?

ssmedt

Dec 8, 2011
Short Bus said:
Don't the Saab tails fit the Rainier?

Yes with rewireing required, as far as swapping from 360 to 360 trailblazer is unique, envoy and ascender can swap, rainier 9-7x and bravada can swap. There are a good number of aftermarket tails for the trailblazer, one or two for the envoy/ascender and nothing aftermarket for rainier 9-7x and bravada

Pittdawg

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Are the Ascender Tails plug and play? I know you have to rewire for full functionality but the connection looks the same. If I get a pair cheap will at least the brake light and turn signal light up without rewring?

Pittdawg

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Pittdawg said:
Are the Ascender Tails plug and play? I know you have to rewire for full functionality but the connection looks the same. If I get a pair cheap will at least the brake light and turn signal light up without rewring?

Bump.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online