Delmarva area GMTNation mini meet/mod days

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
13955b6c.jpg

7cd26b98.jpg

A couple gmt's, a couple of enthusiasts, and some unusually warm January weather all added up to an awesome day. That's hobby's mini, killallblue's blazer, and my TB. We've hung out a few times working on each others stuff, but today was the first time since we were all officially members here.

fe36189a.jpg

Today we removed the ancient keyless door popper controller from the mini and integrated the Viper 5901 to open the doors with the remote. Also did some other odds and ends. Good times!:cool:

Hobby

Dec 11, 2011
I stood in the driveway then proceeded open and close my doors for fun :wootwoot:

New setup is gonna be a blast.`

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Hobby said:
I stood in the driveway then proceeded open and close my doors for fun :wootwoot:

I can so picture that:rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Hobby said:

I have done that before.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
8bdc9a26.jpg

The gang was back at it today. Plugs, wires, air filter, and t-body clean on the Silverado. Learned that the Silverados also have the obd2 fuse in a unique place like the TBs. Had a blast as usual.:thumbsup:

Hobby

Dec 11, 2011
Had a good time with Delmarva Guy and Balmore Boy today. Did some wiring and soldering. Did a lot more talking and discussing. Next weekend may be more productive. Need more parts to show up for the minitruck. Really want to get this thing started and running again. With some luck it may take a drive to Carlisle in a few weeks.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
abae1ab2.jpg

Yup another awesome day with the crew. We questioned GMs wiring of the Blazers high beams (wtf lol) and saw a suspected leaky FPR make the pressure tank.

Plus I saw the coolest thing ever.

bd1a7310.jpg

That's tight. :cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online