Converted

Inert_Static

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
SO... I have owned a Voy for about 2-3 months now and I thought I found the holy grail of knowledge with Trailvoy. I was very surprised to find this site and have been lurking for a while while I figured which one was better. Let me just say this... I have never posted before this and I love it here even more !

Thanks in advance for all the dumb questions i'm sure that I will ask !

I'm an engineering student/window installer living in Idaho. My envoy is the daily driver and my new baby hauler.

My wife and I both love it. Can't do much mods now because it is the "family car" but I see all of yours and it makes me happy.

Thanks guys... See you around the forums !:smile:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

Glad you found us! :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome aboard!:cool:

I haven't really browsed trailvoy since they disabled tapatalk. What were they thinking? Oh yeah, $$$$$$.:frown:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Glad you made it over :thumbsup: but ask away!! I know there will be a ton of people willing to answer your questions including myself

sawicksted

Dec 7, 2011
Welcome....

People here have been a great help. Everyone just wants to help or see you get the help you need.

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Inert_Static said:
...I'm an engineering student ... My envoy is the daily driver...

I see we have a couple things in common!

Welcome to the Nation!:tiphat: If the members here can't come up with the answer, the answer just might not exist! :eek:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Envoy_04 said:

Welcome to the Nation!:tiphat: If the members here can't come up with the answer, the answer just might not exist! :eek:

Welcome!

OR...you may bring something new to the table for us to learn! It could happen

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
OR...you may bring something new to the table for us to learn! It could happen

VERY true! Learning from each other on here is what it's all about!

Inert_Static

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
yodaddy4200 said:
Rexburg must be southern ID?? Im up in CDA!!

Yes sir ! South eastern. It's pretty up there in CDA!

Hypnotoad said:
Welcome.

Rexburg, you must be going to BYU Idaho. My niece is there right now.

That is the case. Been here for 3 years now.

Envoy_04 said:

Awesome ! What kind of engineering?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome over

Inert_Static

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Envoy_04 said:
Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, I'm a sophomore. Which engineering discipline are you in?

Manufacturing engineering. I want to work for mazda, GM, Honda... One of those. Maybe Masters in Nuclear engineering... I dont know yet. Man... you are going to make alotttta money. I'm a junior right now. Stoked for the FE exam ?

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I'm late to the party, but welcome on over to the Nation. And who says a family mobile can't be modded? I'm sure you will come around and have a heavy modded envoy.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online