Colorado Check In!

TollKeeper

Well-Known Member
Check in and represent the most beautiful state in the USA!

Althou I am pretty positive that Colorado is NOT part of the south... :crazy:

I am in Brighton, about 15 miles north of Denver.
 

million-miles

Well-Known Member
Welcome. You never have been on the east coast with the changing of the leaves. And yes i have been in Colorado. I have been in all lower 48 states.
 

plaen

Well-Known Member
TollKeeper said:
Check in and represent the most beautiful state in the USA!

Althou I am pretty positive that Colorado is NOT part of the south... :crazy:

I am in Brighton, about 15 miles north of Denver.
I'm 15 mi southeast of denver, I'm still slightly confused about the south thing also.
 

Shdwdrgn

Well-Known Member
Wow, finally starting to see others who are North of Denver. It's about time! :biggrin: I'm up in Longmont, glad to meet you!

@million-miles - I've been in Virginia in the Fall. I also grew up in Iowa, which is similar where you find a large stand of trees. That's the only thing I miss living here in Colorado is the beautiful Autumn colors!
 

Arock

Member
Greetings from a mile high. I'm on the SW side of Denver.
 

plaen

Well-Known Member
Arock said:
Greetings from a mile high. I'm on the SW side of Denver.
Lol, apparently I need to learn directions better, towards the mountains=west..... not east.

Where about are you over here?
 

Arock

Member
plaen said:
Lol, apparently I need to learn directions better, towards the mountains=west..... not east.

Where about are you over here?
Kipling and 470 area. :smile:
 

Arock

Member
plaen said:
Lol, you've probably seen me driving around the lifted TB, since I live right there as well, lol.
Are you the guy with the Silver/Grey on 35's!?
 

Arock

Member
plaen said:
Yeppers, that'd be me, along with an 07 black lt with HIDs in lows and fogs, lol
I've seen'em both rolling around. I've tried to catch up with you a couple of times when you've gone by my buddy's garage on Garrison.
OH! BTW what's the big idea!?! I was the only lifted TB I had seen, I was all excited...then I see yours and mine looks like a damn midget now! :hissyfit::biggrin: I have to admit...It's bad ass on 35's. In fact when I first saw it my wife looked at me, she could already see the gears turning in my head, and said "don't even think about it, I'm too short" :rotfl:
 

plaen

Well-Known Member
Arock said:
I've seen'em both rolling around. I've tried to catch up with you a couple of times when you've gone by my buddy's garage on Garrison.
OH! BTW what's the big idea!?! I was the only lifted TB I had seen, I was all excited...then I see yours and mine looks like a damn midget now! :hissyfit::biggrin: I have to admit...It's bad ass on 35's. In fact when I first saw it my wife looked at me, she could already see the gears turning in my head, and said "don't even think about it, I'm too short" :rotfl:
I initially was going to do a minor lift, with 32s, started in on it with the 2.5" lift, saw fish's/hardtrailz's setups, brought up when I was working on it at my friends in aurora that others were running 35s, his only response was, "go big or go home", which resulted in a body lift, lots of trimming, and the big o store in aurora going, "you want to do what?!?!?!" and that's where it's at now, lol.

I've been on the look out for some other lifted TBs when i'm out and about, but haven't seen any that I can say for certainty are lifted, and yet, one less than a mile from my house... I think I need to get my eyes checked out.

It is amusing to watch people try to get in it, the most common thing I hear is, "you need a step ladder".

If you want to take a look at it, could meet up by the kohls/albertsons area
 

Arock

Member
plaen said:
I initially was going to do a minor lift, with 32s, started in on it with the 2.5" lift, saw fish's/hardtrailz's setups, brought up when I was working on it at my friends in aurora that others were running 35s, his only response was, "go big or go home", which resulted in a body lift, lots of trimming, and the big o store in aurora going, "you want to do what?!?!?!" and that's where it's at now, lol.

I've been on the look out for some other lifted TBs when i'm out and about, but haven't seen any that I can say for certainty are lifted, and yet, one less than a mile from my house... I think I need to get my eyes checked out.

It is amusing to watch people try to get in it, the most common thing I hear is, "you need a step ladder".

If you want to take a look at it, could meet up by the kohls/albertsons area
:thumbsup: I'm sure we'll bump into eachother sooner or later.
 
OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Well-Known Member
Longmont? Heading there this afternoon possibly to meet up with my brother. Thinking about heading over to Loveland for the Gun Show to.

Nice to see we have some members in the Colorado area.. Now we just need to get the mods to relocate COLORADO out of the South. Thats one thing that Colorado is not!

Assuming I can get myself in some financial graces soon, I plan on a little outting for us near Mount Evans. I know of a few trails up there.
 

tokahao

Well-Known Member
Just moved to the Colorado Springs area from Honolulu, Hawaii. I'll be the black envoy XL on grey FR 22"s with Hawaii plates until July next year :biggrin:
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:48267]
 

dmanns67

Well-Known Member
tokahao said:
Just moved to the Colorado Springs area from Honolulu, Hawaii. I'll be the black envoy XL on grey FR 22"s with Hawaii plates until July next year :biggrin:
Was wondering where you have been, have not seen any awesome pics of your ride in a while.
 

manwellafsp

Member
I'm in Highlands Ranch off University and C470
 
OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Well-Known Member
Kinda reviving an old thread...

Any of you guys still around? Still would like to plan a small outing around Mt Evans/Idaho Springs. I know a few easy trails up there, one has a very difficult spur on it.

Still don't like this Colorado part of the south thing...
 

Joseph Fallon

New Member
Howdy! I just registered today. I'm up in far West Loveland. 40 minutes to Estes Park and 15 minutes to Berthoud. I stay up here and only go into town when I absolutly have to. I've been searching the trailvoy forums forever while keeping the Envoy SLT alive and finally discovered GMTnation. Happy to be here.
 
OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Well-Known Member
Welcome fellow Coloradoan!
 

Online statistics

Members online
12
Guests online
152
Total visitors
164

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
19,519
Messages
581,353
Unanswered questions
1
Answered questions
1
Members
12,258
Latest member
Pattxtine
Top Bottom