Colorado Check In!

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Check in and represent the most beautiful state in the USA!

Althou I am pretty positive that Colorado is NOT part of the south... :crazy:

I am in Brighton, about 15 miles north of Denver.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

million-miles

Jan 10, 2012
Welcome. You never have been on the east coast with the changing of the leaves. And yes i have been in Colorado. I have been in all lower 48 states.

plaen

Dec 4, 2011
TollKeeper said:
Check in and represent the most beautiful state in the USA!

Althou I am pretty positive that Colorado is NOT part of the south... :crazy:

I am in Brighton, about 15 miles north of Denver.

I'm 15 mi southeast of denver, I'm still slightly confused about the south thing also.

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
Wow, finally starting to see others who are North of Denver. It's about time! :biggrin: I'm up in Longmont, glad to meet you!

@million-miles - I've been in Virginia in the Fall. I also grew up in Iowa, which is similar where you find a large stand of trees. That's the only thing I miss living here in Colorado is the beautiful Autumn colors!

Arock

Dec 8, 2011
Greetings from a mile high. I'm on the SW side of Denver.

plaen

Dec 4, 2011
Arock said:
Greetings from a mile high. I'm on the SW side of Denver.

Lol, apparently I need to learn directions better, towards the mountains=west..... not east.

Where about are you over here?

Arock

Dec 8, 2011
plaen said:
Lol, apparently I need to learn directions better, towards the mountains=west..... not east.

Where about are you over here?

Kipling and 470 area. :smile:

Arock

Dec 8, 2011
plaen said:
Lol, you've probably seen me driving around the lifted TB, since I live right there as well, lol.

Are you the guy with the Silver/Grey on 35's!?

Arock

Dec 8, 2011
plaen said:
Yeppers, that'd be me, along with an 07 black lt with HIDs in lows and fogs, lol

I've seen'em both rolling around. I've tried to catch up with you a couple of times when you've gone by my buddy's garage on Garrison.
OH! BTW what's the big idea!?! I was the only lifted TB I had seen, I was all excited...then I see yours and mine looks like a damn midget now! :hissyfit::biggrin: I have to admit...It's bad ass on 35's. In fact when I first saw it my wife looked at me, she could already see the gears turning in my head, and said "don't even think about it, I'm too short" :rotfl:

plaen

Dec 4, 2011
Arock said:
I've seen'em both rolling around. I've tried to catch up with you a couple of times when you've gone by my buddy's garage on Garrison.
OH! BTW what's the big idea!?! I was the only lifted TB I had seen, I was all excited...then I see yours and mine looks like a damn midget now! :hissyfit::biggrin: I have to admit...It's bad ass on 35's. In fact when I first saw it my wife looked at me, she could already see the gears turning in my head, and said "don't even think about it, I'm too short" :rotfl:

I initially was going to do a minor lift, with 32s, started in on it with the 2.5" lift, saw fish's/hardtrailz's setups, brought up when I was working on it at my friends in aurora that others were running 35s, his only response was, "go big or go home", which resulted in a body lift, lots of trimming, and the big o store in aurora going, "you want to do what?!?!?!" and that's where it's at now, lol.

I've been on the look out for some other lifted TBs when i'm out and about, but haven't seen any that I can say for certainty are lifted, and yet, one less than a mile from my house... I think I need to get my eyes checked out.

It is amusing to watch people try to get in it, the most common thing I hear is, "you need a step ladder".

If you want to take a look at it, could meet up by the kohls/albertsons area

Arock

Dec 8, 2011
plaen said:
I initially was going to do a minor lift, with 32s, started in on it with the 2.5" lift, saw fish's/hardtrailz's setups, brought up when I was working on it at my friends in aurora that others were running 35s, his only response was, "go big or go home", which resulted in a body lift, lots of trimming, and the big o store in aurora going, "you want to do what?!?!?!" and that's where it's at now, lol.

I've been on the look out for some other lifted TBs when i'm out and about, but haven't seen any that I can say for certainty are lifted, and yet, one less than a mile from my house... I think I need to get my eyes checked out.

It is amusing to watch people try to get in it, the most common thing I hear is, "you need a step ladder".

If you want to take a look at it, could meet up by the kohls/albertsons area

:thumbsup: I'm sure we'll bump into eachother sooner or later.

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Longmont? Heading there this afternoon possibly to meet up with my brother. Thinking about heading over to Loveland for the Gun Show to.

Nice to see we have some members in the Colorado area.. Now we just need to get the mods to relocate COLORADO out of the South. Thats one thing that Colorado is not!

Assuming I can get myself in some financial graces soon, I plan on a little outting for us near Mount Evans. I know of a few trails up there.

elchicano

Apr 14, 2012
I'm from east Denver, close to DIA. First forum I have been on where Colorado is listed as being in the South.

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
Just moved to the Colorado Springs area from Honolulu, Hawaii. I'll be the black envoy XL on grey FR 22"s with Hawaii plates until July next year :biggrin:
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:48267]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
tokahao said:
Just moved to the Colorado Springs area from Honolulu, Hawaii. I'll be the black envoy XL on grey FR 22"s with Hawaii plates until July next year :biggrin:
Was wondering where you have been, have not seen any awesome pics of your ride in a while.

Reactions: tokahao

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Didn't know this section was here....I'm also from the Springs. :biggrin:

manwellafsp

Mar 8, 2014
I'm in Highlands Ranch off University and C470

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Kinda reviving an old thread...

Any of you guys still around? Still would like to plan a small outing around Mt Evans/Idaho Springs. I know a few easy trails up there, one has a very difficult spur on it.

Still don't like this Colorado part of the south thing...

Joseph Fallon

Aug 10, 2019
Loveland, Colorado
Howdy! I just registered today. I'm up in far West Loveland. 40 minutes to Estes Park and 15 minutes to Berthoud. I stay up here and only go into town when I absolutly have to. I've been searching the trailvoy forums forever while keeping the Envoy SLT alive and finally discovered GMTnation. Happy to be here.

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Welcome fellow Coloradoan!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonH

Members Online