Chrome or black?

My door emblems

  • Leave 'em Chrome

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Short Bus

Original poster
Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
This is my (dirty) truck now

mms_picture_zps49ca32ce.jpg


I have OEM emblems added on the doors (all others are shaved). Should I leave them chrome or Plasti-Dip them black?

0317111934.jpg
 

dmanns67

Member
Apr 3, 2013
32,979
Ohio
I vote black. I do not seem much chrome on the vehicle. Do you have any chrome on the front grille?
 

Voymom

Member
Feb 3, 2012
2,523
I'm going with black as well, it would match the door handles and rims nicely.
 

Short Bus

Original poster
Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
dmanns67 said:
I vote black. I do not seem much chrome on the vehicle. Do you have any chrome on the front grille?

No chrome up front either, the cross bar is dipped for now, and will get painted at some point. I used the last of my Plasti-Dip on the grille, so I'll need to get a can if I decide to do the emblems.

mms_picture_zps83d2b0b9.jpg


The Bowtie is painted with this

GEDC0040.jpg


Voymom said:
I'm going with black as well, it would match the door handles and rims nicely.

That's what I was thinking, but I'm still a little undecided. The good thing about Plasti-Dip, if I don't like it, I can take it off.
 

dmanns67

Member
Apr 3, 2013
32,979
Ohio
Short Bus said:
No chrome up front either, the cross bar is dipped for now, and will get painted at some point. I used the last of my Plasti-Dip on the grille, so I'll need to get a can if I decide to do the emblems.

Looks good, definitely fits the overall look of the vehicle. Plasti-Dip it is! :raspberry:
 

Short Bus

Original poster
Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
I did a quick dip on them today, what do y'all think? (Yes, Short Bus is still dirty :redface:)

mms_picture_zps7d2c07f1.jpg


mms_picture_zps6b33ca81.jpg


mms_picture_zpsca8fe05e.jpg
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,392
Posts
638,780
Members
18,601
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online