Car Show pics Cavalcade of Customs Cincy 2013

willn513

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Here are a few pics from this years Cavalcade of Customs car show in Cincinnati this year. It's basically the same cars year after year (a ton of ricer/tuners, muscle cars, rat rods that aren't finished, and gaudy ridiculous "Gangsta" rides. Fun every year none the less.

New Impala 2014
The interior is surprisingly nice- Tons of detail and VERY nice materials

Me and my little man checking out the original Batmobile (the 1989 Keaton Batmobile was also there and the 2005 one)

And a Camaro SS backlit door handle I feel is pretty sweet!!

Didn't see liquidtherapy's (user name on the OS- not sure what it is here... :confused:) Envoy down there this year... He's usually there.

Attachments

• impala.jpg
    impala.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • impala 2.jpg
    impala 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 9
  • batmobile.jpg
    batmobile.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 9
  • sshandle.jpg
    sshandle.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
Truck wasn't there but I was Friday night and Saturday night over with the guys from Source 1. Just didn't feel like paying the fee to get in and be down there all day friday, sat, and sunday:crazy:

Not too bad of a show, seems to have been a lower amount of cars this year.

willn513

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
bagdvoy said:
Truck wasn't there but I was Friday night and Saturday night over with the guys from Source 1. Just didn't feel like paying the fee to get in and be down there all day friday, sat, and sunday:crazy:

Not too bad of a show, seems to have been a lower amount of cars this year.

I forgot what your new username was here sorry. Glad you made it down always good to support the local car show!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online