Car meetup in Kennesaw, GA

cody_s

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Stopped in on a car meetup in Kennesaw, GA this past Saturday in the parking lot of HH Greg on Barett Parkway. Quite a variety of cars, trucks, and motorcycles showed up. Apparently they do this every Friday and Saturday night. Not completely sure of the legality of the event, but the cops don't seem to mind. A few drove by, but none of them dropped in or told anybody to leave. Anyways, it would be nice to see a few other GMTNation people out there, if anyone's nearby.

cody_s

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Well I went back a week or two ago, and eventually the cops rolled in and broke everything up. No arrests or citations. Some of the people that go every week said this happens every now and then, and they just move the meet across the street. Cops didn't come back after the relocation, so I'm not really sure what the deal is. I'm assuming the property owners of the businesses there call them after a certain time at night. Just letting you guys know, I'd hate to see someone drive all the way down and get a citation for being there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online