Can't post new thread!

truck2trail

Original poster
Member
Apr 5, 2012
39
I can't post a new thread. I keeps telling me the "token" has expired and press the back button. How do I get around this ? Thx.
 

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Member
Dec 3, 2011
8,178
Brighton, CO
He probably needs to post a couple posts in other threads, to start a thread post count for him.

I know some websites require you to have like 10 posts before you can post..
 
Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
TollKeeper said:
I know some websites require you to have like 10 posts before you can post..
I don't believe we have those restrictions here. I'm thinking it might be an issue with his browser and/or settings.
 
Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Member
Nov 19, 2011
9,957
Portland, OR
I don't see any moderation restrictions on your account. Recommend logging out, then back in, clearing cookies, or trying another browser to see what happens.
 
Upvote 0

truck2trail

Original poster
Member
Apr 5, 2012
39
the roadie said:
I don't see any moderation restrictions on your account. Recommend logging out, then back in, clearing cookies, or trying another browser to see what happens.

OK. Thanks every one, I can post now. Maybe just getting used to this website compared to trailvoy.
 
Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
truck2trail said:
Maybe just getting used to this website compared to trailvoy.
You can't compare this site to Trailvoy. :wink:


Glad you figured it out. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,438
Posts
639,261
Members
18,655
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online