Build Forum topic....

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I know there are appearance forums on here for each of our platforms, but what about one specific to builds and or our modifications interior and exterior. It would be much easier for some to browse through something like that then having to search the entire forum for what we are looking for, maybe make one for each platform although the others are rarely used?

I got the Idea looking for a specific build thread which was quite difficult to search for.

Just a suggestion!

Thanks!!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Voymom said:
I know there are appearance forums on here for each of our platforms, but what about one specific to builds and or our modifications interior and exterior. It would be much easier for some to browse through something like that then having to search the entire forum for what we are looking for, maybe make one for each platform although the others are rarely used?

I got the Idea looking for a specific build thread which was quite difficult to search for.

Just a suggestion!

Thanks!!

Yup, there is already.

Member Builds

:thumbsup:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
Yup, there is already.

Member Builds

:thumbsup:

I never knew we had one. Huh...I guess we learn something new everyday. Thanks Matt!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Voymom said:
I never knew we had one. Huh...I guess we learn something new everyday. Thanks Matt!

Funny thing is that you posted in a members build in that thread lady night just a few minutes before posting this. :tongue:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
Funny thing is that you posted in a members build in that thread lady night just a few minutes before posting this. :tongue:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Thats the "new posts" button for ya.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
LOL I do rely on the quick links button and the Today's threads/subscribed threads buttons as well :redface: I guess it's a habit I need to somewhat break. Now is it listed with the other topics too, like appearance, technical, and so forth? Or is it just a sticky thread? I don't see it when cruising topics/titles.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Voymom said:
LOL I do rely on the quick links button and the Today's threads/subscribed threads buttons as well :redface: I guess it's a habit I need to somewhat break. Now is it listed with the other topics too, like appearance, technical, and so forth? Or is it just a sticky thread? I don't see it when cruising topics/titles.

It's further down in the Forums page, in the 3rd to last section: Performance, Builds & Detailing -> Member Builds

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Blckshdw said:
It's further down in the Forums page, in the 3rd to last section: Performance, Builds & Detailing -> Member Builds

Now I feel both blind and stupid lol :redface:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Blckshdw said:
Blame it on your 'hot for teacher' glasses... :raspberry:

HA!! Nice one lol :squint:

I could get away for blaming them on my blindness...the stupidity part, well I just got the short end of the long stick lol

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Voymom said:
well I just got the short end of the long stick lol

must. refrain. from. a. smart. ass. comment.

:raspberry:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
must. refrain. from. a. smart. ass. comment.

:raspberry:

LOL I definitely walked myself right into that one :lipsrsealed:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.