Bosch fuel pump green o-ring

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
A google search of "Bosch green o-ring" brought me to Trailvoy so I'm going to post this here.

I bought the Bosch #67415 pump. The number on the sticker on the pump itself was 15077623. This number was also found on the OEM pump. They were the same pump.

The Bosch pump came with a green o-ring that would not, in any way, shape, or form work with my TB. So I reused the OEM ring. I found the AC Delco #G30 fuel pump ring on Rockauto.

Bosch

e63257e2.jpg

AC Delco

1c854f6f.jpg

The question is, what model(s) uses the green o-ring? Does it have to do with the different sized tanks, or maybe a SWB/LWB thing?

jspec25

Aug 6, 2012
just got the Bosch pump today from Napa, for anyone needing the pump for the Ext or Xl I got mine for 195 out the door. Anyways, I watched your vid on youtube and seen the green oring that came with it. So I went ahead and ordered one from the stealership and they could have it by tomarrow. But to my suprise the Bosh pump did have the ac delco style seal that came with it. One question though, my stock pump has differ lines then yours, my pump connects in the same style as the fuel filter it has those plastic clips on them. Where can I get those clips and what would the be called?

Oh, and keep those vids coming... Great job.. Upper and lower ball joint vid would be nice..... Hint hint...

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
jspec25 said:
just got the Bosch pump today from Napa, for anyone needing the pump for the Ext or Xl I got mine for 195 out the door. Anyways, I watched your vid on youtube and seen the green oring that came with it. So I went ahead and ordered one from the stealership and they could have it by tomarrow. But to my suprise the Bosh pump did have the ac delco style seal that came with it. One question though, my stock pump has differ lines then yours, my pump connects in the same style as the fuel filter it has those plastic clips on them. Where can I get those clips and what would the be called?

Hey thanks for replying. I still haven't figured this out. I talked to one of the guys at my work who has a good deal of GM experience and he didn't know. He said he just orders the ring separately every time he gets a pump.

What number was your pump?
And what year is your voy and is it the XL?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online