Big O Tire -Nitto Crosstek CUV

Vonhendon

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Salesman pushing me to get Nitto Crosstek CUV. I have Geolandar H/T S and have been happy with them overall with snow in the winter month's but kind of loud on Highway.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Are you asking a question? The H/Ts are not really that loud. I thought they were a nice tire for highway use.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Vonhendon said:
Salesman pushing me to get Nitto Crosstek CUV. I have Geolandar H/T S and have been happy with them overall with snow in the winter month's but kind of loud on Highway.

He will get a bigger cut if you buy them. :lipsrsealed:

I almost bought my tires from a BigO affiliate and the salesman really pushed for them when I wanted a quote on Michelins.
Then an old friend who is still a service writer there said they have a big contract and the tires are of lower cost.

To me they appear average, definitely comparable to a Geolander. If you like the Geo's why switch? Cost? Tires are like shoes...

I will recommend Michelin Cross Terrains. Silent, good in "winter" (MO right?), and superb thread life. You pay for what you get. My cheap recommendation would be the General Grabber highway tire.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves

Members Online