Better late then ever?

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Hi Everyone, I usually lurk more than I post and thought it would be important to introduce myself properly instead of making a post asking for help and then become "that" guy that just comes around asking questions and doesn't contribute back haha :smile:

Before I heard of GMTNation, I used to look around Trailvoy looking for answers to issues we had with the Envoy and the amount of help I received here was great! I also got a chance to expand what I know and was saved from the headaches of dealing with a dealership that had no clue as to what they were doing.

Now I'm looking forward to possibly doing some mods in the future, and offer help when I can.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ConeKilrAutoX said:
Welcome to the NATION! :yes: always fun watching peoples mods/projects take shape!

Like yours :thumbsup:

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
ConeKilrAutoX said:
Welcome to the NATION! :yes: always fun watching peoples mods/projects take shape!

Thanks for all the welcome's everyone!

I cannot believe how many mods I've seen, there's a few that I do want to try though lol. I'm going to try starting off small and work my way up, first on my list (if its considered a mod) is to finally get a PCM4Less tune and then add maybe a CAI if it's worth it. I've gotta start somewhere so I'll just have to take this in baby steps :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard :tiphat:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation, Mike!

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
Welcome :wootwoot: this is by far my most visited webpage lol

I'm *relatively* new, lurked for ages (here and the os)...but contributions are great around here!
Advice, opinions on mods, what you would have done/done differently etc etc etc...
I actually completely changed the design of one of my projects from a simple comment about how the person would have done it differently, that I hadn't thought of! :yes:
Couldn't ask for a better bunch of people!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Welcome!

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome in.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members