Benefit Meet...(Feeler)

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
As a lot of you know a fellow GMTN member is going through a tough time. I have discussed having a benefit meet with his wife, and she is 100% on board. I was wondering how other members here felt about this, and if any of you would be interested in coming and being apart of this? I will be doing my best at putting together, however I am in the process of planning a wedding in October, so my time will be extremely stretched. In a short period of time, and only meeting once, I have grown very fond of this member and his wife. They are by far the nicest people I have ever met. And being able to help them in this difficult time, is something I have been wanting to do. I want to pay it forward in a sort of way. This forum has been a major part of my life(i'm a class a clinger lol) and I have an attachment to a lot of people here. After all, we are a family in one way or another, and families help and support each other.

I know it would mean a lot to this member, and I figured what better place to ask, what better group of people to have involved? If anyone would be interested let me know. I will start getting everything set up, and we can all go from there.

If we can all get together for one HUGE ass meet every year for the sake of GMT's, why can't we all have one HUGE ass meet for the sake of a members well being?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online