Bednet interior cargo net

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey everyone! Has anyone ever used a bednet interior cargo net before? Its made out of seat belt nylon . I was thinking of putting it behind the back seats so that my tools and cargo items dont come flying forward . Ill post a picture when i can so everyone can see it

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have a sliding metal mesh divider.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Haven't seen it but a couple of guys on here made some pretty cool storage units and they don't look bad at all. Check out the thread for it.....might give u some ideas if you'd want to go that route

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
My personal opinion? If you have ANYTHING loose enough that a cargo net will catch them from going forward, they're at equal risk of going BACKWARD and costing you a $900 liftgate window. Build a drawer unit for cheap instead.

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Good idea ! I got two rubber maid bins with all of my tools and rope etc.. Ill look around thanks

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cody_s said:
Between the front and back seats? Or between the back seats and cargo area?

Has tracks along ceiling to slide. Can be locked in anywhere between cargo area and front seats. It is currently in garage but hoping to get it reinstalled this weekend.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
I got this Pelican iM2450 Storm Case without Foam (Black) IM2450-00000 B&H in my hatch. Went and got a MASTER cable bike-lock and tethered it to a tie-down. So now it is accident and theft proof. It's contents are a couple first aid kits, and some random stuff. So now I am looking for something similar (yet a little smaller) to put on the rear seat and anchor it to the "Baby-Seat anchor thing" (yes that's a technical term!! :raspberry:) I see popping out of the rear seat. And then I can lock some things in there that I may need on a more regular basis, i.e. GPS or whatnot.....

edit: ((I realize some of you have ALOT more than some random stuff like I do, but just sharing what I did :biggrin: ))

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online

No members online now.