Beautiful Trailblazer SS and Corvette Ballet(Dancing)

Voymom

Original poster
Member
Feb 3, 2012
2,523
[video=youtube;T5dJXGz3Erg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5dJXGz3Erg[/video]
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Old video but definetly a classic... exactly why I have a RWD SS :smile:
 

Blckshdw

Moderator
Nov 20, 2011
10,696
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Boricua SS said:
Old video but definetly a classic... exactly why I have a RWD SS :smile:

:eek: You're gonna be making videos like this? Well WTH are you waiting for? :popcorn: :wootwoot: :thumbsup: Roll cameras!! :rotfl:
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Blckshdw said:
:eek: You're gonna be making videos like this? Well WTH are you waiting for? :popcorn: :wootwoot: :thumbsup: Roll cameras!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

you missed the first meet i took her to at Summit Racing here up north by us... lets just say i put those rear wheels to work :lipsrsealed:
 

Voymom

Original poster
Member
Feb 3, 2012
2,523
Boricua SS said:
:rotfl:

you missed the first meet i took her to at Summit Racing here up north by us... lets just say i put those rear wheels to work :lipsrsealed:

You know how the old saying goes, don't you Juan?? Pictures or in this case, Video's or it didn't happen :biggrin:
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Voymom said:
You know how the old saying goes, don't you Juan?? Pictures or in this case, Video's or it didn't happen :biggrin:

touche my gmt fam... that was over 3 years ago.. so no videos :frown::banghead:.. nobody was rolling the cameras when we were traveling to the restaurant... if i keep her, there will be videos :thumbsup:
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,428
Posts
639,193
Members
18,646
Latest member
rjs1026

Members Online