B.F. Goodrich Long Trail Touring

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
I think they were oem on my 02 LTZ .....
They were junk ....now running Bridgestone RVT's picked up at wallmart (@ $150 each & this is the important part Load Range (D)! They have taken all abuse so far.GL in your quest.

vipergg

Dec 7, 2011
Guano said:
I think they were oem on my 02 LTZ .....
They were junk ....now running Bridgestone RVT's picked up at wallmart (@ $150 each & this is the important part Load Range (D)! They have taken all abuse so far.GL in your quest.

Everyone will have an opinion. I had Long Trail TA's on a full size conversion van and they were great .Don't know if those are different than the TA Touring models they have now . Had about 55000 miles on them when I got rid of the van and they had at least another 15-20000 left in them . I'm looking at putting them on my Ascender as they are reasonably priced and has mostly good reviews . They have forums on the BF Goodrich site if you want to read about them or just websearch them.

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
the LT Tourings seemed a little passenger car-ish to me, I went with the BFG Rugged Terrain, haven't looked back these tires are the shit, i have 10,000 miles on them and the look new

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online