At the carwash....

jrSS

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
3,950
Think this person has a little more to worry about other than a car wash. Lmao
u5ydetat.jpg
 

Phantom

Member
Jun 17, 2012
277
jrSS said:
Think this person has a little more to worry about other than a car wash. Lmao
u5ydetat.jpg

Nah, It's ass end is winking at your SS:rotfl:

Side note: Maybe they were trying to buff it out after:undecided:
 

RayVoy

Member
Nov 20, 2011
939
The mirror is missing, wonder what the side looks like.
 

RayVoy

Member
Nov 20, 2011
939
RayVoy said:
The mirror is missing, wonder what the side looks like.

jrSS said:
Ha. Didn't notice that. Good eye
Haha, my "good eye" took a 2nd look, the mirror may be hidden by the rear corner, hard to tell.
 

cody_s

Member
Dec 6, 2011
625
Atlanta, GA
RayVoy said:
Haha, my "good eye" took a 2nd look, the mirror may be hidden by the rear corner, hard to tell.

It does look like it's probably hidden by the corner, hard to tell. But that's an interesting direction for the taillight lol.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,330
Posts
637,988
Members
18,532
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online