Arnott Industries Coupon

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Need new bags for the 06 Denali, doe anyone have a discount coupon for Arnott Industries. :yes: :confused:

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
Sorry, No code Gerry. I'm assuming your air bags finally cracked. I ended up finding a new (never installed) set on Trailvoy for $165 Canadian delivered. Good luck finding a deal. I haven't installed them yet, but they are sitting in the garage for when the day comes.

Was looking online, found an old code from a year ago but was successfully used 17 days ago. 20% off

7YC6-ZG

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I just looked on the Arnott web page and it says they bought up all the genuine GM airsprings after GM stopped producing our trucks. Says they are on sale, sold in pairs only, come with a lifetime warranty, limited supply available. I googled "Arnott envoy airbags"

That sounds like a good deal if they still available. :thumbsup:

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks for the great try. I too couldn't find anything so i went ahead and ordered a new set of Arnott Gen II bags. I thought I would skip the OEM GM bags because we all know what happens to them after 5 or 6 years, so I thought I would try the "Guaranteed for Life" Arnott improved ones for 189.00 plus shipping (only 20.00 more). They should be here this week however we will be in Seattle watching the Jays play, so guess what I am doing the next week. Has anybody had any experience changing these out. All reports seem to indicate that the swap in not to difficult.

By the way mine haven't totally failed. Last week every time I came out the Denali was sitting down, a couple of minuets and the compressor would have it back up but from what I hear keep doing that and you might just as well order a compressor at the same time. Hopefully just a couple of bags for the time being. This week it seems to be holding its own, don't know why that would be.

I also would not consider switching to springs, really like the air setup especially since we tow a boat and the height adjustment works real well.
Thanks again for the replies you can always count on GMT Nation guys to help out. :thumbsup:

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
Have you ever hooked up your trailer and the bags wouldn't inflate? I went on a camping trip and we moved every two days. Twice I had it where the bags wouldn't inflate. I was sitting very low. I tried taking the weight off the truck, and tried putting the weight back on and no luck. Unhook the trailer and the truck lifts up. My tongue weight is about 375 pounds, so you can really tell when the bags don't inflate to make the truck sit level.

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
am-radio said:
Have you ever hooked up your trailer and the bags wouldn't inflate? I went on a camping trip and we moved every two days. Twice I had it where the bags wouldn't inflate. I was sitting very low. I tried taking the weight off the truck, and tried putting the weight back on and no luck. Unhook the trailer and the truck lifts up. My tongue weight is about 375 pounds, so you can really tell when the bags don't inflate to make the truck sit level.

Can't say that I have but that is why I like the air system. There is obviously an air release system, does it ever screw up and release air when it is not supposed to or do the bags just get old and leak. If they just get old and leak how does mine not always deflate when it is parked? Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't or at least completely. :confused::confused: The bag are less than a couple of hundred to replace so after 6 years we will try a new set of GenII bags.

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
They work as they are suppose to when no trailer. Can see them inflate and deflate once and a while. 4 out of 6 tows it inflated and sat level. 2 times I couldn't get it to sit level. ??? The compressor ran for only a few seconds, then stopped. Really weird. We're going to Sask Landing this weekend. Hope it works as it suppose to!

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
And no they don't deflate overnight or even after a week. The back end might drop 1/2 to 3/4".

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
RedEnvoyDenali said:
so i went ahead and ordered a new set of Arnott Gen II bags. I thought I would skip the OEM GM bags because we all know what happens to them after 5 or 6 years, so I thought I would try the "Guaranteed for Life" Arnott improved ones for 189.00 plus shipping (only 20.00 more). All reports seem to indicate that the swap in not to difficult.

I also got the Arnott Generation-II Rear Air Springs 2 years ago. I also got a deal on a new compressor. I paid Wonder Auto $50.00 to install. So far all is still well.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
am-radio said:
All Canadians on this thread.

But a few minutes from the border and drink Tim Hortons daily,eh!:thumbsup:
I put new Arnott OEM bags in mine and got a new compressor just in case.I love the air ride and I'm thinking that compressors will be hard to find in a few years, I may never have to use it but, it will be worth $ to somebody else Im sure.
I googled "Arnott coupon" and tried so many that I was about to give up and then I got lucky and saved myself $40...so keep trying,even if they are out dated....Mike.

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I think the reason MOST of us are Canadian on this site is that if we had to buy the bags and compressor here they would probably cost us about 1500 for the bags and 3-4 grand for the compressor. LOL with a tear.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
RedEnvoyDenali said:
I think the reason MOST of us are Canadian on this site is that if we had to buy the bags and compressor here they would probably cost us about 1500 for the bags and 3-4 grand for the compressor. LOL with a tear.

Canada's average standard of living is now above the United States,so as Jimmy Kimmel said "the U.S. is now Canada's Mexico"......

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online