Anyone around LA/SD this week 12/17/12?

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Know its really last minute, but Im down in Irvine, CA for work until Friday morning at 10am. Is anyone free/want to meet up either Tuesday the 18th or Thursday the 20th for a bit?

Around LA or SD would be best, Google says Im about 80mi from SD so as long as the drive is <2hrs each way Im game.

I have all my EFILive stuff if 02-05 I6 guys want a tune as well, it comes with me everywhere. :cool:

PM me or reply here, it'd be great to meet some SoCal guys! Sorry, no TB for me. I did get an Impala LTZ with the 3.6L DI V6, nice torquey engine thats about to get better.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
No one???!!!

Bill (the roadie) and I are going to meet up Thursday night, even though I met him last year at SEMA I never got to see the infamous Roadiemobile! :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
San Diego is a poor place for meets lately, it also turns out. :frown:

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
I could meet you Thursday at the Starbucks on Redhill and Edinger in Tustin. (next to Irvine)

1631 Edinger Avenue
Tustin, CA 927806535

Could probably breakaway from work around 8am, or on my way into work around 6:30am

Good chance though that I will not have the TB since I have to drive my pickup for work.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ducatti, sounds good to me. Does 8am work at that Starbucks? I need to be at work around 9 and I imagine you'll need to get back to work within 15-20min tops. Be great to meet you and grab some coffee.

Ill send you a PM now.

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
I was in SD in January. Almost hit roadie up for a meet-n-greet, but wasn't sure how he felt about it. Next time...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
C-ya said:
I was in SD in January. Almost hit roadie up for a meet-n-greet, but wasn't sure how he felt about it. Next time...
I'm only gruff on the forums, especially to folks who are too lazy to search. :raspberry: I've been told I'm a nice guy in person. Always PM me (anybody) if you're going to be in town or within 50 miles.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
I'm only gruff on the forums, especially to folks who are too lazy to search. :raspberry: I've been told I'm a nice guy in person. Always PM me (anybody) if you're going to be in town or within 50 miles.

Yea, you're ok in person I guess...:rotfl:J/K Bill. It was great meeting the Bills on my trip, Ill be headed back down April 19-21st (or a few days longer).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher