Anti-American punks vandals

Ghost

Original poster
Member
Jun 1, 2012
932
Was just doing my routine inspection and noticed some phucknut scratched up my American flag sticker with a knife or steel wool ???
ega3a8uv.jpg
 

dmanns67

Member
Apr 3, 2013
32,979
Ohio
That is absolutely ridiculous. Those a$$holes do not know how lucky they are to live in this country :hissyfit:. Take time to travel the world and they will see.
 

Mark20

Member
Dec 6, 2011
1,630
There are other countries out there where if you disgrace the flag you are lucky if you and your family only end up in a re-education camp.
 

Wooluf1952

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,663
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mark20 said:
There are other countries out there where if you disgrace their flag you are lucky if you and your family only end up in a re-education camp.



But the butt wads have no problem burning other countries flags.
 

NinjuhhNutz

Member
Oct 15, 2012
720
ahhh that's one of the few things that causes me to flip shit...people who use the freedom that others have died for, to disgrace the very flag that we all (I say we, but you know what I mean lol) love and would sacrafice for...
a swift kick in the ass, amongst a few other things I could think of may change a mind or two...or at least make me feel better about it :rotfl:
 

RayVoy

Member
Nov 20, 2011
939
Looking at the pic (it's a little dark), it looks to me like it was one strike with a resulting number of scratches (it's hard to tell).
Do you think it was intentional, or, perhaps an accident.

I guess, my thinking is that if it was intentional, there would be a lot more damage. (just my 2 cents). BTW, we don't use the penny any more in Canada, that expression is going to sound funny in a few years.
 

Ghost

Original poster
Member
Jun 1, 2012
932
RayVoy said:
Looking at the pic (it's a little dark), it looks to me like it was one strike with a resulting number of scratches (it's hard to tell).
Do you think it was intentional, or, perhaps an accident.

I guess, my thinking is that if it was intentional, there would be a lot more damage. (just my 2 cents). BTW, we don't use the penny any more in Canada, that expression is going to sound funny in a few years.

As you.can tell (maybe)...I don't wash my truck very often. It could not have been me. I did some more looking and someone tried to key the passenger side lol but it's just a line in the paint, darn idiots. People are so rude these days. I'm about ready to move to the woods atleast the animals aren't phuckers like us stupid humans. #endofrant
 

RayVoy

Member
Nov 20, 2011
939
Ghost said:
As you.can tell (maybe)...I don't wash my truck very often. It could not have been me. I did some more looking and someone tried to key the passenger side lol but it's just a line in the paint, darn idiots. People are so rude these days. I'm about ready to move to the woods atleast the animals aren't phuckers like us stupid humans. #endofrant
Punks, just don't respect hard earned property.
 

Ghost

Original poster
Member
Jun 1, 2012
932
Ah gotta love finding my third row seat two miles from my home all tore to sh**. I removed it for more space in the rear, I had it wrapped nicely in tarp and bolted to a wooden palette next to my garage in a fenced area. How they managed to remove all that and not mess up the fence beats me. Damn thieves must've needed a place to drink or sleep ? I can't believe they drug it two freaking miles from my home. All the brackets and mint plastic is tore up lmao.
View attachment 29945
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1375226615622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375226615622.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,950
North Las Vegas
Ghost said:
Ah gotta love finding my third row seat two miles from my home all tore to sh**. I removed it for more space in the rear, I had it wrapped nicely in tarp and bolted to a wooden palette next to my garage in a fenced area. How they managed to remove all that and not mess up the fence beats me. Damn thieves must've needed a place to drink or sleep ? I can't believe they drug it two freaking miles from my home. All the brackets and mint plastic is tore up lmao.
That must have been their true treasure...
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
that's some motivated hoodlums to drag that thing two miles. :hissyfit:
 

Ghost

Original poster
Member
Jun 1, 2012
932
djthumper said:
Motivated that they found a "couch"

Lol I should go put it back with a sign: YOU CAN KEEP IT CRACK HEAD
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,950
North Las Vegas
Ghost said:
Lol I should go put it back with a sign: YOU CAN KEEP IT CRACK HEAD

LOL find them a couch on craigslist freebies...
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,234
Posts
637,113
Members
18,398
Latest member
DR.B

Members Online