Amsoil 10% back! Get your Amsoil here.

triz

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
Right now order any Amsoil Product and get 10% back on your order.

This is how it will work. Order from the link below and once your order is received, processed and shipped. I will reimburse you 10% off the MSRP of the product. (NOT TAXES, SHIPPING etc.) I can reimburse you via paypal, check or M.O whichever you prefer. Once you place your order just PM with your board user name, real name and order confirmation. Since I run this on a few other car forums I will PM you once I receive confirmation and shortly thereafter reimburse your 10% back.

Promotions and Announcements

Also if your in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area you can avoid shipping fees by local pickup.

*Independent Amsoil Dealer*

triz

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
Sign up as a preferred customer and get 25% off while you shop with no waiting on me:thumbsup:!

triz

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
Thinking of running a Preferred Customer promo this month after the 18th or next month if there is any interest.

Place an order an sign up as a Preferred Customer and get 10 dollars back. If there is any interest in something like this let me know. I have a show I'm doing this month so I'm pretty busy with that but if your on the fence or looking to get some products right away PM me. Must be a new Amsoil Customer and use ZO# 5172967 Otherwise I will officially set up a date when Im done with the show this month.

Welcome to the Forum, its good to see another AMSOIL dealer in the house.:thumbsup: I don't know how long you have been dealing with AMSOIL so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I have gained a few customers on here, (mostly in the Delaware area).

I am in the process of getting my mobile oil change/car care business off the ground here in VA, so that once I retire from the Navy I will have something to fall back on.

Good Luck!

Steve

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Might have to take you up on this sometime. I'm not gonna be due for an oil change for quite some time though.

triz

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
I have one pre-paid Preferred Customer membership left from a car show I just did a few weeks ago. PM if you want it. Need your name and address. First PM gets it. Get your dealer pricing!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online