4th Annual Pinellas Park Meet - 11/17/2012

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
jimmyjam said:
we're thinking about hitting up the new hooters on the beach friday night
What time are the festivities starting tomorrow night?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'll probably wait until after rush hour traffic dies down a bit, before I head out that way.

Since we don't have any trucks to work on this year, what are we gonna do with our afternoon? Pics on the beach, and then what? I'll bring extra chairs :thumbsup:

1) BO TIE SS (Sam)
2) Blckshdw (Carlton)
3) JimmyJam (Jimmy)
4) Decembersend (David)
5) TrailBlazn420 (Brent)
6) mikekey and wife
7) markmc and family
8) Cody_S (maybe)
9) ShownmySS (Rick - Post meet maybe due to work)

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
jimmyjam said:
How's 6pm sound Sam?
What ever time works for everyone. I'm going to be in Sarasota and Bradenton this afternoon and I'm not sure what time I'll be able to make it back up.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Lol it's the night before and I'm still a maybe. Was hoping I'd have my paycheck today, but it won't be till Monday. So still not 100% that I'll be joining, but we'll see.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
cody_s said:
Lol it's the night before and I'm still a maybe. Was hoping I'd have my paycheck today, but it won't be till Monday. So still not 100% that I'll be joining, but we'll see.

:confused: So you're considering leaving at 6am or something to drive all the way down here? :crazy:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
i did have half a mind ( the half that still likes to do crazy, insane things) to say f*** it and drive to florida for this.
but the other half of the brain (the part that say's no way, you will be paying for this for years to come(wife) )
won out. hope you guy's take alot of pics ( so i can kick myself later for not doing the crazy and insane thing)
say hi to MarkMc, my old midwest buddy, and have a drink or 2 or three for me.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
sp far, s[ good... :lock_it:

i'm hella fuckdup@

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
jimmyjam said:

i'm hella fuckdup@

:Lager Louts: They made me drink enough vodka, to think drinking beer was a good idea (I hate beer) :crazy:

And as quiet as I tried to be coming in, the dogs still barked loud as shit and woke everyone else up!! :crackup: :raspberry:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I'm glad that I was a good boy and didn't mix anything last night. :yes:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
jimmyjam said:

i'm hella fuckdup@

Sounds like a good time so far :tequila:! I spell like you do when I'm into the Jager bottle :Lager Louts:! All it takes is a couple text msgs and everyone knows i'm drinking...

Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:frown: No new faces this year, and no wrench turning on any trucks, so I wasn't feeling terribly inspired to release my inner shutter bug this year.

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

Sam, Jimmy, David and Jake running their mouths :biggrin:

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Wish I could have made it down, but staying here ended up being the best call. My alternator ended up dying on Sunday, would have sucked to have that happen so far away. Glad y'all had fun though!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
cody_s said:
Wish I could have made it down, but staying here ended up being the best call. My alternator ended up dying on Sunday, would have sucked to have that happen so far away. Glad y'all had fun though!

Nah man, you got it backwards. Your alternator died on Sunday BECAUSE you didn't make it down here!!! :raspberry:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Here are a couple more. We were a little "SS heavy" this year. :undecided:

meet01.jpg

meet04.jpg

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
Was good to see every one again.
The trip over there was a combination of business, meet and gift shopping. so was a very busy weekend..
1) Met up with some good friends that we dont get to see much.
2) was able to secure future production of lift parts with wheel spacer dude.
3) FINALLY got to go to the gift shops. :thumbsup:

Thank you Matt for the Apple Pie..
PLEASE SEND MORE...

Attachments

• lunch1.jpg
    lunch1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 55
  • lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 56
  • lunch2.jpg
    lunch2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • jimmy.jpg
    jimmy.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 55
  • mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 54

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
markmc said:
Thank you Matt for the Apple Pie..
PLEASE SEND MORE...

No worries mate! You never know what may happen. :wink:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Those lights look sweet :cool:

Decembersend

Dec 3, 2011
jrSS said:
Those look great. Bought or made??? (Or both, lol)

:thankyou: I made them, the housing are aftermarket but I took it apart after getting mud in them and was kinda pushed into doing quads thanks Carlton :biggrin:

woody79 said:
Those lights look sweet :cool:

:thankyou: It took forever and I had to pull them back off after the meet because one of my halos died :hissyfit:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Another meet in the books...and another vacation concluded for me. I arrived home at 1:15 this afternoon. I'll be looking forward to next year. It will probably be closer to Halloween. Next year I will be sporting the 'Hoe, and will probably be the last year I drive down. I really am getting to old for this. Perhaps when I start flying down I can rent a GMT so I'll still fit in at the meets. :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BO TIE SS said:
Another meet in the books...and another vacation concluded for me. I arrived home at 1:15 this afternoon. I'll be looking forward to next year. It will probably be closer to Halloween. Next year I will be sporting the 'Hoe, and will probably be the last year I drive down. I really am getting to old for this. Perhaps when I start flying down I can rent a GMT so I'll still fit in at the meets. :biggrin:

:biggrin: 2 words... COSTUME NIGHT!!! :Lager Louts:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online