2012 Autorama

Boricua SS

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
just throwin this out there... anyone heading to the 2012 Cleveland Autorama at the IX Center in March?

Cleveland Autorama

im going on that Saturday, March 17th... parking is $8, and tickets are $15 i do believe it said...
 

JosueLT

Member
Nov 20, 2011
315
Might try and make it this year...haven't been in forever!
 

Boricua SS

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
JosueLT said:
Might try and make it this year...haven't been in forever!

sounds like a plan... same with me though.. i havent been since i took that :lipsrsealed: before we started to date :rotfl:, and that was back when the Colbalt SS/Turbo Ion's were out and they let us test drive them on a road course... had to be '06 or '07
 

STLtrailbSS

Member
Dec 4, 2011
1,617
How bout you let that SS out and come down the 27th for the STL auto show while your at it lol
 

Boricua SS

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
STLtrailbSS said:
How bout you let that SS out and come down the 27th for the STL auto show while your at it lol

:rotfl:.. :undecided: the weather does turn nice around that time, give or take a few days.. plus daylight savings time is in March this year.. lol but my first out of state trip i think will be the Big Midwest Meet in MI.
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
Boricua SS said:
sounds like a plan... same with me though.. i havent been since i took that :lipsrsealed: before we started to date :rotfl:, and that was back when the Colbalt SS/Turbo Ion's were out and they let us test drive them on a road course... had to be '06 or '07

The Colbalt SS S/C came out in 05, the turbo in 08. The Ion Redline came out in 04 but never got a turbo, just a Supercharger, 07 was the last year.
 

Boricua SS

Original poster
Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
Short Bus said:
The Colbalt SS S/C came out in 05, the turbo in 08. The Ion Redline came out in 04 but never got a turbo, just a Supercharger, 07 was the last year.

damn was it that long ago :weird: jeeeeesh..im gettin old :rotfl:

it was '05 then when last i went to autorama.. as the cobalt SC was just out then...
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,438
Posts
639,262
Members
18,655
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online