2006 GMC Envoy Denali exterior trim pieces.

DerrickG

Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Been looking for a while for the left and right side of the rear gate just on the outside of of the glass. They are two black plastic pieces. Anyone know where I can find these.?

Dec 4, 2011
DerrickG said:
Been looking for a while for the left and right side of the rear gate just on the outside of of the glass. They are two black plastic pieces. Anyone know where I can find these.?

Vehicle graveyard, Dealer, RockAuto, GM on Line, maybe even a member has some extra. Take your pick there are lots of sources for parts. Depends mainly on how much effort or $ you want to put into it.

GmPartsShop.com - General Motors Parts - OEM GM Parts ? Chevy Silverado Parts - Factory GM Parts

good luck with the search. Question how come you need new ones they are not exactly in an area subject to damage? :confused:

DerrickG

Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
We bought it back in Aug time frame and the two trim pannels the top screw holes we broke adn they keep flying out like wings. I have no idea how they would break like that. One has a small crack in it too. I cant seem to find what Im looking for online but I will check again.

jtesi8

Mar 20, 2013
im actually looking for the same two pieces, but im not able to locate them either. let me know if ur able to find them anywhere. thanks.

DerrickG

Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Are we really the only ones that need this part? Anyone else buy one anywhere, I can seem the find them at a wrecking yard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.