FOR SALE 17" OEM TB LT OEM wheels and Cooper Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
17" OEM wheels from 2006 TB LT and 245/65/17 Cooper Discoverer ATR tires in great condition. Includes (4) wheels and tires with center caps. The TB only has 45,000 original miles. Located near Tampa, Fl and will be driving to Miami in a couple weeks and can meet or get quote for shipping. Price does not include shipping. Please email me with any questions. $400 OBO
FYI I do want to sell these things so make me a reasonable offer.
inpurelight@gmail.com

Attachments

• TB Wheel and Tire.jpg
    TB Wheel and Tire.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Wheels and tires.jpg
    Wheels and tires.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Damn, you have my interest at $200... and I'm located in North Port, FL.

I know it's a great deal for tires and rims, but have you recently measured the tread depth on the tires?

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
Damn, you have my interest at $200... and I'm located in North Port, FL.

I know it's a great deal for tires and rims, but have you recently measured the tread depth on the tires?
No, but I can go to a tire store tomorrow and do it. The picture was taken a couple days before I switched to my new tires/wheels. I will get the depth checked and let you know.

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
You can just swing by any auto parts store and pick up a Tread Depth Gauge: http://dillaircontrols.com/dill/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/51231.jpg

They're only about $4 or $5.
Cheaper yet, you can use an upside-down penny in the center of each tire and post pics of it. I'm just curious to get an idea of the depth. I really don't need a 100% accurate measurement.
Hey there Went by the tire shop and (2) of the tires are 8/32 and (2) are 10/32. The tire guys said they look pretty new. I just bought the vehicle so I don't know how long they've been on but they do look nearly new. Let me know. Thanks

1ryanb

Feb 2, 2014
If he's not interested, I am. Let me know. I'm in Orlando, so I'd probably just come over and pick them up from you one day. Thanks!

Reactions: Denali n DOO

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
If he's not interested, I am. Let me know. I'm in Orlando, so I'd probably just come over and pick them up from you one day. Thanks!

I'm holding-off, so they're all yours. I'd probably take them if they were still for sale in another month, but I know that's a long shot...

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
Ya, they're available if you want to come get them. I'm going back to Costa Rica, where I live, tomorrow... but they will be here at my mother in laws house in Largo. Send me a message at inpurelight@gmail.com and we can get it figured out. Thanks

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
PS to anyone who is interested in these. There is a pile of other parts I couldn't take with me to Costa Rica so whoever buys these will also get the other parts for free if you want them.
-New Liftmeister 2" rear spacers
-all (4) original springs and front shocks with only 45k on them
-(2) new sets of skyjacker boots

All this stuff and rims/tires must be picked up at my mother in laws in Largo,Fl

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves

Members Online