Yet another noob to the forum!

Cloudy79

Original poster
Jun 12, 2014
Hey everyone! I am just a guy with a Trailblazer looking for some assistance before I do something I will regret to this dang thing. Its bad enough I regret buying it...

Reactions: CaptainKD

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome! As already stated take a look around and hopefully you won't regret the purchase.

May 5, 2013
Welcome aboard

Cloudy79

Original poster
Jun 12, 2014
I have had the TB for almost three years. I am just all around disappointed with the electrical system/pcm faults and the biggest issue is torque. Really I could care less that it has horsepower. I prefer low end power to burning mad amounts of fuel from revving to 3-4 k rpms every single take off. Honestly, I really like it a lot besides those things. Oh yea, much thanks for the welcomes to the forum! I will have tech questions galore, as my timing chain is on the verge of breaking and not so sure I want the I6 anymore.

JamesL3

Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Discouraging, yes. But there are solutions to whatever problem you may come up with and for the most part you will find help up to and including working on your TB (if you have members in the area willing) through this forum. Whether it's mods or maintenance, stick around.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Welcome from the bay area, almost neighbor :tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online