WTB: Trailblazer plastic grill crossbar

Hotness

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
I guess I will post this here until the classifieds are finished. As stated I need the plastic bar that goes through the headlights and grill on the front of the 02-06 trailblazers. I don't care what color or finish. Mine cracked in half from trying to remove it in the cold.:hissyfit: Every time I find one online they want a fortune. Does anybody have one they don't need anymore and could sell to me for a low cost? I not sure anyone would but I'm just throwing this request out there just in case. Thanks :smile:

Djordan2

Feb 5, 2012
Hotness said:
I guess I will post this here until the classifieds are finished. As stated I need the plastic bar that goes through the headlights and grill on the front of the 02-06 trailblazers. I don't care what color or finish. Mine cracked in half from trying to remove it in the cold.:hissyfit: Every time I find one online they want a fortune. Does anybody have one they don't need anymore and could sell to me for a low cost? I not sure anyone would but I'm just throwing this request out there just in case. Thanks :smile:

I Picked up an OEM Replacment from amazon for 20 bucks.. it was alot better fit as well it had the recessed placment for the bowtie instead of the one that isnt and makes the bowtie look out of place and off center IMO

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Hotness said:

I have one that I am not going to need shortly by shortly I mean a couple weeks. I would give to you for price of shipping or send the price of shipping to highvoltage since I am going to be order some more decals mine is chrome with black bow tie

George

Dec 8, 2011
Hotness said:
this site has some cheap parts

Auto Body Fit | Discounted Auto Body Parts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online