wood panels

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Have anyone seen this light coloured wood inlays before?
Is this original equipment or aftermarket?.

wood1.jpgwood2.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Never seen it that light before. I'd say aftermarket tho, my shifter and steering wheel match the wood grain on my dash and console and I have none on the door switch area or glove box. Sure looks different.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
They do have aftermarket wood panels like that for sale but ive only seen the darker ones never that light could just be vinyl

Reactions: Blckshdw

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
No not vinyl,look closely at the doorpanel.
Seems to be at least 3-5mm thick.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Rvinyl also sells dash kits like that. :iagree: with DnD and Aarkon, haven't seen the woodgrain that light before though.

**click me**

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Blckshdw said:
Rvinyl also sells dash kits like that. :iagree: with DnD and Aarkon, haven't seen the woodgrain that light before though.

That must be it,looks very much alike.

Thanks!

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
I looked at these and decided for the price I would just have whichever panels Hydrodipped in wood grain to match my steering wheel.

The Hydrodipping works out to be about the same price, and would cover the entire panel.

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Ridiculous!!

Price $39,99
Shipping to Sweden $69,99!!!!!!!.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
There is a member here, FrankR12, with a 07 TBLT that has the wood trim. He said that is came installed when he bought his TB. He thought it was factory, but I was not sure if that was an option on the LT. Here is a pic from his profile.

Picture1.jpg

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
That looks more like a factory woodtrim to me,much more integrated than in my pics.

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
I'm not sure about that,I've seen several TB:s originally sold in Sweden that had wood in them.

The first TB I looked at and testdrove had it, it was a Swb so it was to small for the family.

It looked just like dmanns pic as i can remember.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod