which aux lights?

AV8ER

Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
One thing I've wanted for awhile is some aux lights on the front or on the roof. Going to ask for a set for Christmas and was wanting some other people's opinion. I really like the PIAA 520 series and couldn't decide between the atp or driving beam. I want to be able to light the place up when on dark roads. I don't have a feel for the difference in of range but I think more is better. With that what do yall think would be better or what would be a better choice as I'm not set on that series or brand of lights.

Bscfrank914

Aug 10, 2012
AV8ER said:
One thing I've wanted for awhile is some aux lights on the front or on the roof. Going to ask for a set for Christmas and was wanting some other people's opinion. I really like the PIAA 520 series and couldn't decide between the atp or driving beam. I want to be able to light the place up when on dark roads. I don't have a feel for the difference in of range but I think more is better. With that what do yall think would be better or what would be a better choice as I'm not set on that series or brand of lights.

I've been doing ALOT of research on aux lights, as Im picking up a set soon. I settled on the PIAA 520 ATP. From what I've read from multiple sites is that the PIAA ATP, is great for an all purpose light. Its very Bright, and has a nice beam pattern to it. I've seen videos online to attest to how bright the light is. I've also seen a comparison of other brands and beams of light, you can find on youtube, comparing PIAA, HELLA, and KC . It also depends to, for what you are using the lights for. In my opinion I would go with the PIAA ATP.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Bscfrank914 said:
I've been doing ALOT of research on aux lights, as Im picking up a set soon. I settled on the PIAA 520 ATP. From what I've read from multiple sites is that the PIAA ATP, is great for an all purpose light. Its very Bright, and has a nice beam pattern to it. I've seen videos online to attest to how bright the light is. I've also seen a comparison of other brands and beams of light, you can find on youtube, comparing PIAA, HELLA, and KC . It also depends to, for what you are using the lights for. In my opinion I would go with the PIAA ATP.

Heres a comparison, not a great one on a road somewhere tho.

[video=youtube;7dLI4TR-pEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLI4TR-pEc[/video]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmaxdob

Members Online