Where to find a custom/aftermarket Grill?

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I'm looking on ebay and doing google searches, but cannot seem to find a certain grill.

What I'm looking for is an aftermarket black honeycomb grill (no GMC emblem) with a chrome trim ring going around it. I'm not worried about the exterior color along the outside edges since I can prep and spray it myself.

The only thing I can think of (so far) is to buy a solid chrome grill and custom spray it.

Anyone have an idea where to find something that I'm describing? It's something like the attached pic, but with a chrome trim ring:

Envoy Grill.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I bought the same style grille for my TB and while searching for many weeks, the only options I could find was either an all chrome or all black grille.

If you want the chrome trim around the grille with the black homey comb, you might be better off buying the chrome grille and getting the homey comb painted black.

There is also the option of using a black mesh insert. Thats if your OE grille already has the chrome trim on it that you are looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008UY0BRA/?tag=gmtnation-20

51Pj0RmHiCL.jpg

Last edited:

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I don't want to go with the option of an insert on my factory grill only because I want to completely eliminate the "GMC" emblem on the front.

I'd like to eliminate the emblem to get a slightly better airflow to the rad, and also for appearance reasons.

Thank you for the reply, though :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online