What seats fit 06 trailblazer ls

Canary2323

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Looking to change out my interior (did a little searching around) to leather, wondering what exact truck interiors /years will fit my tb. Just don't want to buy wrong one. Also looking at seat covers on ebay anybody use any? Pics? Thanks

Jul 24, 2012
Canary2323 said:
Looking to change out my interior (did a little searching around) to leather, wondering what exact truck interiors /years will fit my tb. Just don't want to buy wrong one. Also looking at seat covers on ebay anybody use any? Pics? Thanks

I've been looking at doing the same thing with my '05. It looks to me like any year '05 or newer for any TB, Envoy, 9-7x, Ascender, Bravada is interchangeable with at least one, and maybe two challenges. At least, when I search for seats and get to sites from junkyards, they list the seats as being essentially interchangeable.

Most of the leather interior seems to be associated with power seats in front, which seems to be an upgrade that can be done from the non-power cloth. I'm not quite sure how to link to the thread I started on that topic, but some folks here have done that.

As for the rear seats, I can't tell so far if they are the same in both the EXT and non-EXT versions. Seem to be for the fronts, though.

MacMan

Mar 3, 2012
There is a company called Katzkin that makes replacement leather seat covers for the TrailBlazer, and there have been a few forum members that have done the switch. Do a search on eBay.....I've seen quite a few listed there.

Canary2323

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Thanks guys, think I found some nice leather from a Buick Rainier altogether should be cheaper then seat covers. Hopefully..

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
MacMan said:
There is a company called Katzkin that makes replacement leather seat covers for the TrailBlazer, and there have been a few forum members that have done the switch. Do a search on eBay.....I've seen quite a few listed there.

I priced them out for the Envoy, and for ALL the seats(3rd row included) it will cost me $3,000.00. For just the drivers seats and the backseats(Without 3rd row) it will cost me $2,000.00. At these prices, your just better off buying new seats.

Canary2323

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
The salvage yard i went to had two envoys there but the Buick leather looked better quality. For a 100$ a piece for leather seats is a good price even if there not perfect condition.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clayton8633

Members Online