What platform is your truck on?

TimRXUV777

Original poster
May 6, 2014
Hi,
I am new to this forum, but it would really be helpful that if you put the common nomenclature in parentheses on the headings of these forums?? Unless you are trying to impress on people the importance of knowing what platform their truck is on .. For example...

GMT360/370/305 Platform (Bravada, Envoy, Trailblazer, Saab)

Thanks,

Also, what is this blue box around the area when I am adding text?

Also, why is it so difficult to copy and paste text in thiis forum? I have literally select.. .>>Edit >>Copy or Edit>> Paste.. to get it to work?

Also, why can't I edit my posting after I post it?

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Ctrl-C = copy
Ctrl-V = paste

no problem

Starting to get a weird feeling, the types of questions you're asking. Guess you don't see the edit button after you post, huh?

edit: you have to hover your mouse within the text for it to highlight, else it stay pretty muted.

Upvote 0

TimRXUV777

Original poster
May 6, 2014
Yep, maybe it's the browser I am using, Opera, but nope I don't an "Edit" button anywhere.. and I usually do hit the Ctrl C/V but it's not working on this forum. : ) . Also now after I replied to your posting about not seeing the edit button.. I see it there now.. it was not there before.. i swear.. lol !@$@!$@

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Opera is "almost" as bad as IE,

I've checked the site with Opera, Chrome, FireFox, and Safari and I didn't see any problems. I don't even bother checking with IE because I know there will be problems.

If you are having trouble copy/pasting, try a different browser and see if the problem persists. If it does, please SUBMIT A TICKET.

Reactions: Robbabob
Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
screeny1.JPG

I think this is what TimXUV is suggesting, adding a line on the /forums page headers to include the makes/models.

Reactions: TimRXUV777
Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
MAY03LT said:
attachicon.gif
screeny1.JPG

I think this is what TimXUV is suggesting, adding a line on the /forums page headers to include the makes/models.
This can be accommodated. The old site had a "description" field under each forum title that included the requested information... that information doesn't seem to have made the migration.

Can someone put a ticket in for this, please?

Thank you

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.