What floor mats do you have?

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
So I lift my drivers side floor mat to see how well my Costco Goodyear mats are doing and apparently not very well. The floor underneath is damp and dirty. I'm probably going to end up shampooing the carpets tomorrow but, I'm curious as to what floor mats work the best for everyone.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
i have the weathertechs, i do not like them. the front fit ok but i would like them to go under the seat more since i drive with it all the way back and wish the lip on the door sides wasnt just sticking up. i hit it a lot getting in and out. the rear floor is also 2 piece and they don't want to stay together at the break.

i also have weathertech in my town and country and they are great in there.

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
I have Weathertech digital fits and they are great for me. The lip on the drivers side and the passenger side flattens down over the door sill, so no catching toes or feet for me. Rear mat is a one piece deal. Have them in Dad's Silverado too, wouldn't ever have a car I cared about without them. Mom's Envoy has a set of Trail Gear (IIRC) mats from Cabelas since back in 08, they're just rebadged Weathertech digital fits though.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Had weather tech digital and husky liners. Sold the weather tech and still like and use the husky.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Stock. And it looks like new underneath them still.

oleblue02

Nov 5, 2014
I have a set of trailblazer ss all weather mats. Live them with a nice touch of color trim going around the egde of the border and bowtie.

paulcmartin

May 13, 2013
Tan good year rubber mats. I like them

gardom

Apr 27, 2015
I have the Husky because a local shop gave me a nice price before. These mats fit well and catch all the dirt and liquid spills.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
I have whatever cheap ass rubber mats that Sam's had. Got them when I had my Stratus in 02 and just kept tossing them from car to car. Seem to hold up good and stock carpets look good under them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DurangoJack

Members Online